What's It Really Like Being Hung? Honest.

Mount Phalic

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
You are an outsider looking in so since you can’t relate, don’t assume anything. If you have questions, just ask.

That wasn’t meant as it sounded. But don’t make assumptions
Even if you put a billboard on his front lawn, he still wouldn't get it.

D

deleted1138933

You are an outsider looking in so since you can’t relate, don’t assume anything. If you have questions, just ask.

That wasn’t meant as it sounded. But don’t make assumptions

I can relate by knowing and observing from others. That is like a walking individual telling a crippled of all the disadvantages that come with walking, a seer telling a blind that seeing is not all its cracked up to be, a hearer telling a deaf that hearing doesn't necessarily make your life better, a rich man telling a man who cannot feed his family of the ruins of having money etc.

Mount Phalic

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I can relate by knowing and observing from others. That is like a walking individual telling a crippled of all the disadvantages that come with walking, a seer telling a blind that seeing is not all its cracked up to be, a hearer telling a deaf that hearing doesn't necessarily make your life better, a rich man telling a man who cannot feed his family of the ruins of having money etc.
Those are all logical falacies. A man with a smaller than average dick still has a dick that can get hard, give pleasure, receive pleasure. We are all complicated individuals made up of millions of things that make us who we are.

Reactions: Rewardheragain148

3HandsfulofDick

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight

Like I stated before, just ask questions.. Every man is different, has different experiences and different mindsets..

D

deleted1138933

Like I stated before, just ask questions.. Every man is different, has different experiences and different mindsets..

True. Does not change facts that being big has advantages over being small, which has nome. Or are you saying you would prefer to be small? Doubt it.

D

deleted1138933

Those are all logical falacies. A man with a smaller than average dick still has a dick that can get hard, give pleasure, receive pleasure. We are all complicated individuals made up of millions of things that make us who we are.

You are not small. You cannot relate. Being complicated individuals does not change facts. Women do not crave small for idealized optimized physical sexual pleasure. There is no equivalent to this: Best reaction to your size for the first time (legal age only) on the other spectrum.

3HandsfulofDick

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
True. Does not change facts that being big has advantages over being small, which has nome. Or are you saying you would prefer to be small? Doubt it.

In all honesty. No, I wouldn’t want to be average or small. What I’m trying to convey to you (as I stated in my initial post) I’m not fixated on my size..My size (or my dick for that matter) is only an issue when I’m having sex. Just not fixated on it like you and so many others on this site…

D

deleted1138933

In all honesty. No, I wouldn’t want to be average or small. What I’m trying to convey to you (as I stated in my initial post) I’m not fixated on my size..My size (or my dick for that matter) is only an issue when I’m having sex. Just not fixated on it like you and so many others on this site…

Exactly, not fixated because you are not small. You have nothing to worry about. I'm not fixated on seeing (which is only an issue when I have to see something) or walking, or hearing, or breathing etc.

3HandsfulofDick

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Exactly, not fixated because you are not small. You have nothing to worry about. I'm not fixated on seeing (which is only an issue when I have to see something) or walking, or hearing, or breathing etc.

But as you have seen on this site, there are many who are fixated.. Judge me by my words and my actions not what you assume I am because of my size..

Reactions: Mount Phalic
D

deleted12590281

As the OP of this thread....I was just curious of what well endowed men go through. I didn't mean for it to be a thread to say big dicks are better than small ones or they have the advantage. I was just interested to hear what hung guys have to say with their experiences and pros and cons. Please no fighting that one is better than the other.

Its fucking great, to me at least. I love how people are jealous of me when we shower together are goes to the urinals. I love walking by girls and noticing how much they look down to see my huge bulge in those skinny, tight jeans haha.

D

deleted1138933

But as you have seen on this site, there are many who are fixated.. Judge me by my words and my actions not what you assume I am because of my size..

No one is assuming who you are, but assessing the situation.

jtheimpaler

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I've always been fascinated by guys that are truly hung. Like truly nearing 8" and over. Real inches.

Like have you ever been insecure by it or is it so ingrained in our society that endowment is good?
Do you ever feel embarrassed like lots of guys if they are de-panted or something they immediately cover their genitals with their hands, etc. Do hung guys still do this or are you confident enough to not flinch if you're exposed somehow?

Guess I suffer from a bit of endowment jealousy...but that dynamic has always intrigued me.
I connected the dots between my dick, it’s place in society, it’s perceived power and attraction pretty early on so never been insecure ….

Will say I know no different though so hard to compare

Confident enough to start there with my dick out if someone depants me … might through in a faux delayed coverup if there are ladies about…

Reactions: Mount Phalic
D

deleted1846971

I seriously misread the title 3 times as “What’s it really like being Human? Honest”

I stepped in this thread expecting an existential exercise :joy:

Reactions: ToryK

HMS

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well, mine's 19 cm/7.5 inches fully erect BPEL length with 13 cm/5.1 inches fully erect circumference. At first time, I've always thought that my cock was just an average size, specially here, comparing to their monster sizes, but after I post my hard shaved cock for the first time, most of the comments said that my cock was one of their biggest they ever saw, despite there was dong pics way bigger, longer and specially, thicker than mine. So, I keep posting and showing more pics of my cock and most of their reactions are positive, and that helps me to improve my self-esteem. Anyway, here's my cock pics below. Enjoy
View media item 7748621
View media item 8067181
View media item 7062301
View media item 6663681

D

deleted1846971

I've always been fascinated by guys that are truly hung. Like truly nearing 8" and over. Real inches.

Like have you ever been insecure by it or is it so ingrained in our society that endowment is good?
Do you ever feel embarrassed like lots of guys if they are de-panted or something they immediately cover their genitals with their hands, etc. Do hung guys still do this or are you confident enough to not flinch if you're exposed somehow?

Guess I suffer from a bit of endowment jealousy...but that dynamic has always intrigued me.
Have I felt insecure about my size before? Yes I have. Even though I was told differently I could not shake the insecurity (I don’t like to admit this, but it’s true). The entire reason I found LPSG was because I was on a search for the definitive answer to: what is the “perfect size cock” for women? I never got the answer to that, but I did learn 1) to love myself no matter what and 2) to appreciate my size.

Size: 8.5 x 6.5 (some measurement pics are in my gallery).

D

deleted1025121

Have I felt insecure about my size before? Yes I have. Even though I was told differently I could not shake the insecurity (I don’t like to admit this, but it’s true). The entire reason I found LPSG was because I was on a search for the definitive answer to: what is the “perfect size cock” for women? I never got the answer to that, but I did learn 1) to love myself no matter what and 2) to appreciate my size.

Size: 8.5 x 6.5 (some measurement pics are in my gallery).
That still fascinates me that you were insecure. I guess I could see that growing up...but now that you're an adult and recognize that a well-hung man seems to be far more of a benefit than hinderance...and our current society and culture seems to worship it. I would think you'd now be appreciating your genes.