What's my friend doing?

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have a close female friend I've known for years, who happens to be dating another friend of mine. Now I'm close with both of them but at times she seems to be a little too interested in...what I've got down there. It's inevitable that sometimes when I sit down, I end up showing a large bulge, and she'll at times sit there staring forever, only to stop when I notice and cover up. Couple this with some sitting close on the couch and footsie when we're all out to eat, and I get a little uncomfortable when I'm with them both.

Would you all say this is a case of "hey we're good friends and we can check each other out", or is she legit interested?

She's over stepping friendship boundaries and she's being disrespectful of you and her boyfriend.

Sure there is such a thing as curiosity but I think, from what you describe, she's over stepping.
She's coming on to you.
It's up to you and how much you value your friendship with your male friend and his relationship.
If it was me I'd be steering clear of her, not going out with the pair of them and if you want to see your male friend do it when she isn't around.

Some distance at the moment would be an appropriate response.