What's new?

B_HappyHammer1977

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
What's new in the world of LPSG? Not been around for ages! Any new stars? Any new 'haters'? Any new goss?

(I know, I know....''read the threads''...if I had time, I would!)

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
Hi hammer! Long time no see indeed.

What's new? Well - there has been a lot of talk about cock, a few people actually seem to have photoshopped their pics here (would you believe it?!?!) and some folks got banned and everyone got shitty about it - but no one notices because there's an election on in Merca-land at the end of the year and everyone is having kittens about that instead - which when you think about it is fair enough I suppose :rolleyes:

What's new with you?

B_HappyHammer1977

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Whats new with me? Just been far too frickin' busy to spend time on the world-wide-inter-net-web...work's taken over my life and I've come over all respnsible! I know!...me! Who'd-a-thunk it?!

Is it just me, or is the whole Obama-Hillary fight for the post a bit stoopid? Why are two people from the same side bitching? The party should have chosen it's candidate - privately - and be going head to head wit the opposition...which would be a landslide anyway. Now they're just wasting millions on making they're own team look silly!

Still, at least there's one good thing to come out of the election in A-merc-a ... Bush will be gone! Something for the whole world to celebrate!