What's new?

Discussion in 'Et Cetera, Et Cetera' started by B_HappyHammer1977, Mar 23, 2008.

1. B_HappyHammer1977

B_HappyHammer1977 New Member

What's new in the world of LPSG? Not been around for ages! Any new stars? Any new 'haters'? Any new goss?

(I know, I know....''read the threads''...if I had time, I would!)

2. ManlyBanisters

Gold Member

Hi hammer! Long time no see indeed.

What's new? Well - there has been a lot of talk about cock, a few people actually seem to have photoshopped their pics here (would you believe it?!?!) and some folks got banned and everyone got shitty about it - but no one notices because there's an election on in Merca-land at the end of the year and everyone is having kittens about that instead - which when you think about it is fair enough I suppose :rolleyes:

What's new with you?

3. B_HappyHammer1977

B_HappyHammer1977 New Member

Whats new with me? Just been far too frickin' busy to spend time on the world-wide-inter-net-web...work's taken over my life and I've come over all respnsible! I know!...me! Who'd-a-thunk it?!

Is it just me, or is the whole Obama-Hillary fight for the post a bit stoopid? Why are two people from the same side bitching? The party should have chosen it's candidate - privately - and be going head to head wit the opposition...which would be a landslide anyway. Now they're just wasting millions on making they're own team look silly!

Still, at least there's one good thing to come out of the election in A-merc-a ... Bush will be gone! Something for the whole world to celebrate!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice