What's next for FoxNews?

B_VinylBoy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Talk about sour grapes!
For anyone hoping that Obama fails because he won, you're just showing your true colors and it ain't "Red, White & Blue". Funny how everyone wants to talk about what's best for America but now that they didn't get their way, they want to see the country they claim to love crash and burn.

Seriously... talk about your fairweather patriots. Move on over and let someone else take the reigns for a while.

pym

Just Browsing
Media
Fox News? Hopefully the scrap heap of history. Malignant Festering Carcinogenic LIES. I so hope Hannity{especially} finds the Myopic eye of scrutiny turned on him now. Anyone who could sell there soul as cheaply as he has, MUST have some really Dirty shit waiting for Un-earthing. As an American, i feel NO kinship with a piece of shit such as he. In Fact take the whole Fucking Fox network.....what will i miss? The Simpson's?

faceking

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
With the Dems pulling off the "hat trick" tonight (President and large gains in the House and Senate), how will Fox stay competitive in ratings without interviews from the Dems?

It's going to be funny to watch Fox beg for interviews.... I'm beside myself.

You are fooling yourselves. They will be the Tora Bora of right media. They didn't need Dem interviews in the first place. Besides 2 years is not that far away.

B_24065

1st Like
Media
You are fooling yourselves. They will be the Tora Bora of right media. They didn't need Dem interviews in the first place. Besides 2 years is not that far away.

LOL you guys are hillarious. Fox news will continue to be the number 1 rated news channel in america, as well as the most balanced. The majority of you all that slam it, ADMIT to never watching it in the first place! Fox news is the only center right news outlet and it kills you liberals that out of 9 major TV news channels, 1 leans to the right. All the others are either left or center left. Your rabbid hatred for Fox leads me to think that at the heart of your idiology lies a fascist hatred for the first amendment.

inman69

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
LOL you guys are hillarious. Fox news will continue to be the number 1 rated news channel in america, as well as the most balanced. The majority of you all that slam it, ADMIT to never watching it in the first place! Fox news is the only center right news outlet and it kills you liberals that out of 9 major TV news channels, 1 leans to the right. All the others are either left or center left. Your rabbid hatred for Fox leads me to think that at the heart of your idiology lies a fascist hatred for the first amendment.

Maybe you're right! Faux News is still a bunch of bullshit. Whatever you're smoking...pass it my way. 'Cause that you're out of your f'ing mind!

houtx48

Cherished Member
Media
murdoch owns tabloids and runs fox like a tabloid, he is not stupid. give the idiot public what they want and they will flock to you.

D_Chaumbrelayne_Copprehead

Account Disabled
Media
With the Dems pulling off the "hat trick" tonight (President and large gains in the House and Senate), how will Fox stay competitive in ratings without interviews from the Dems?

It's going to be funny to watch Fox beg for interviews.... I'm beside myself.

MSNBC with Keith Olbermann, Rachel Maddow et al has done perfectly well with Bush in office. Fox News will be just fine with Obama in office. Just because one guy or another won, true believers on either end of the spectrum don't change their beliefs.

faceking

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Well put. I do think MSNBC will go all in on the liberal equivalent of Fox (if they haven't already), and even with a Dem led government, I bet their ratings go up. The losers should be the major networks (and they deserve it).

lucky8

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't really care about FOX, not because it is so biased, but because it's not in HD where I live...definately loosing ratings for that reason because I know I'm not the only one who refuses to watch SD. They need to update...

VeeP

Sexy Member
Media
I don't really care about FOX, not because it is so biased, but because it's not in HD where I live...definately loosing ratings for that reason because I know I'm not the only one who refuses to watch SD. They need to update...

FNC has an HD feed, although their programming is still mixed. In fact, it's the only cable news station I receive in HD. I think it depends more on your particular carrier than the network itself.

lucky8

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You're right, because I have Cox Communication and the only HD news channel I get is CNN

TurkeyWithaSunburn

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I expect the commentators on Fox to refer to Senator, now President-Elect, as Barrack all the time. Nothing like trying to make someone less calling them by their first name, when almost every politician is referred to by their last name.

VeeP

Sexy Member
Media
I expect the commentators on Fox to refer to Senator, now President-Elect, as Barrack all the time. Nothing like trying to make someone less calling them by their first name, when almost every politician is referred to by their last name.
You're obviously opining about a channel you never watch. Don't be an idiot.

TurkeyWithaSunburn

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
You're obviously opining about a channel you never watch. Don't be an idiot.
I did say COMMENTATORS. One of them being Bill O'Reilly. He refers to Barrack Obama variously as Barrack or Obama. Never did I hear him refer to Sen. McCain as just John.

And I do watch it, so kindly stop trying to read my mind. And fuck off.

Gotta get your news from many sources to actually determine what actually is going on in the world. It's not my sole source of information. :eek:

faceking

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Why do you care? You worry too much about what you don't use, berate, and scorn. What you expect, you'll never find out I'd imagine. If you don't watch the channel to see the tree fallm, then how do you.... [ah nevermind]

If you ask me, what I've heard most in order:

Obama
Senator Obama
Barack Obama
Senator Barack Obama
Barack Hussein Obama
Barack
Senator Barack Hussein Obama

I think you'll hear just President Obama and Obama, plus a small myriad of safe nicknames that will bubble to the top.

Don't be surprised if you see roughly 7 years of Bush-payback in tow. This is what American politics has succumbed to, and that is not a right/left thing. Look at Nader today.