whats sex with a big cock like?

claireweb

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Hi, i'm 24 from the netherlands and i'm addicted to big dicks, but i never had sex with one... so i wanna know what its like. I like young guys, up to 30, huge and with a cam... please let me know something!
kiss

avg_joe

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Welcome to LPSG !!! Although I have seen many big dicks, I don't have any desire to have sex with them.

Qua

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
It's not the size of the boat, it's how well you ride the waves...but I mean, it's easier to do that if the boat is a little bigger...more "seaworthy" if you will.

That's my favorite contribution to discussions of those phrases, especially since in my experience it's usually been girls saying that :tongue:

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hi, i'm 24 from the netherlands and i'm addicted to big dicks, but i never had sex with one... so i wanna know what its like. I like young guys, up to 30, huge and with a cam... please let me know something!

Hi Claire welcome to the site.
I hate to be rude; but you can't possibly be addicted to something you have never had. At best you have a preference, maybe even a predilection; but not an addiction.

As for how it feels . . .well it depends on how tight you are and how big he is. I think it feels great and would never dream of going back to small or even average.

I haven't had a small cock (objectively speaking) since my early teens, so I can't say what that's like.
:tongue: You just had to brag, didn't you?

It's not the size of the boat, it's how well you ride the waves...but I mean, it's easier to do that if the boat is a little bigger...more "seaworthy" if you will.

That's my favorite contribution to discussions of those phrases, especially since in my experience it's usually been girls saying that :tongue:
really? I'd only heard men say it wasn't the size of the boat but the motion of the ocean.

Stephie

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
painful at first but onces you get use to it.. its like eatting cake.. you just want more and more lol and yes I love cake lol

Mongo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
really? I'd only heard men say it wasn't the size of the boat but the motion of the ocean.

Wow. You must live in some sort of closed size queen community, because in my experience it's more women who say size doesn't matter than say it does.. For all I know they might be lying their teeth off, but they're still saying it.. :wink:

GTS

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
its really bad! you should stick to a max of 7" and then you might get let into heaven

:D

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
its really bad! you should stick to a max of 7" and then you might get let into heaven :D
LOL, then in that case I'm doomed! My minimum is 7". :tongue::wink:

Wow. You must live in some sort of closed size queen community, because in my experience it's more women who say size doesn't matter than say it does.. For all I know they might be lying their teeth off, but they're still saying it.. :wink:
Mongo, I grew up in NJ which is one of the most densely populated states in the union. Perhaps that's why I have been blessed in finding so many above average and big cocked men.

Mongo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Mongo, I grew up in NJ which is one of the most densely populated states in the union. Perhaps that's why I have been blessed in finding so many above average and big cocked men.

Good for you! :smile: But what you said that I found strange was that you've only heard men say the "it's the motion of the ocean" thing, since that seems like the most typical female response to the size issue. Strange how you have avoided hearing/seeing women saying/writing that.. But then again I don't really think you meant it literary, so it's probably no point in discussing this :wink: Btw, I don't really know what NJ is but I'm guessing it's New Jersey.

B_bicepguy

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
trust me, great sex is not size related - it's persoanl chemistry, context, emotion and the connection. And some big boys get lazy, some "smaller" ones try harder and get batter results. Note the "some" in both areas.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Good for you! :smile: But what you said that I found strange was that you've only heard men say the "it's the motion of the ocean" thing, since that seems like the most typical female response to the size issue. Strange how you have avoided hearing/seeing women saying/writing that.. But then again I don't really think you meant it literary, so it's probably no point in discussing this :wink:

I guess that's because I have always had more male than female friends. Many of my male friends are gay and tend to talk about sex quite a bit. :tongue:

Btw, I don't really know what NJ is but I'm guessing it's New Jersey.
You guessed correct. :smile: