What's sexier: Defined outline or nice round bulge?

dong-in-khakis

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
To get a VPL in most cases you'd have to go commando and wear thin pants or slacks. (Have you ever noticed Kevin Costner when playing golf)? He's noticeably commando.. I've gone commando before, but for me, the more natural and less it looks like you're trying to show off the better. To me nothing looks worse than a guy trying his damndest to show off his dick. A true show off can be spotted a mile away and looks just as such, a show off.

I prefer to see a natural looking bulge, just something on a guy's profile that lets you know it's there and looks good. Anything overly showy looks fake and is a turn off. I say that becasue I worked with a guy years ago that wore some kind of bulge enhancer. He was the only one that didn't know it was too big and that it looked RIDICULOUS.

You could see his bulge coming before you'd see him. I have shape enhancing underwear and really like them. I'm not ashamed of my size, but I believe even the big guys don't jump out at you when totally soft. A little natural profile enhancement down there is really nice.

Only thing is if you ever start wearing enhancement you don't need to stop. People definatley notice, if your enhancement is huge or just natural looking.

texas69x

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
well, first I check out a guy's ass, a hot ass is the #1 turn-on for me. then i look at the crotch, and i like to see a nice big bulge. don't have to reveal everything at once.

D_bnfjdhsghfj

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I dont ever see an obvious knob through mens trousers. If anything its just a random bulge and I never know if its dick balls or what. I would also say it tends to be older guys and not younger which is down to fashion choices I think? I do like to look though and I'm not complaining!!!!!

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
To get a VPL in most cases you'd have to go commando and wear thin pants or slacks. I've gone commando before, but for me, the more natural and less it looks like you're trying to show off the better. To me nothing looks worse than a guy trying his damndest to show off his dick.
I've found that you can get a nice VPL when you wear boxers, but it's not as in your face as when you freeball. I always go commando to the beach and sometimes at home, but rarely when I go out in public. I loved to see the defined outline of a guy's dick, especially in gym shorts and track pants.