What's so funny about a small penis?

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by thickpex, Aug 9, 2010.

1. thickpex

thickpex Member

Albums:
    I just don't get it when people laugh out loud, or laugh on the inside, when they're in the presence of a man with a small penis.

First of all, what is so funny?

Second of all, based on that response, I'd have to disagree with the tenet that "women are more compassionate" than men, as i've never known or heard of a man who's laughed at a woman with small breasts, and furthermore, never heard of one putting his clothes back on and rejecting her for it.

Please enlighten me, thanks.

2. minimag

minimag Active Member

Albums:
    It's the big breasts that get made fun of, not the small ones. Try growing up with a little sister that was very developed at an early age. :( Kids are evil and cruel little bastards.

3. Bbucko

Gold Member

Albums:
    I know I speak for a minority of members here regarding penis size, but I don't find small penises funny, I find them very erotically stimulating.

As regards breasts: when kids first starting maturing, it's the early bloomers with woman-sized breasts on girl-sized bodies that get attention, which for kids that age is often very mean. Once everything's more or less equaled out by, say, 16 or 17, everything changes. Flat-chested has been a derogatory comment since 1929, which was the last time small breasts were considered attractive and "womanly". If small breasted women are held in such high regard, why are millions of them going for boob-jobs that involves painful, invasive surgery and weeks of recuperation?

Coming from a family where both my mother and sister have extremely small breasts, I can vouch for the fact that this part of their anatomy is responsible for some lack of self-esteem not otherwise explicable, unless they're continuous, bald-faced liars.

4. minimag

minimag Active Member

Albums:
    Yep, everything changes in the teens; when the boys finally realize how awesome breasts are. :p

#4 minimag, Aug 9, 2010
    Last edited: Aug 9, 2010
  5. Belly_Dancer

Belly_Dancer Member

I would never laugh at a small penis -- I don't think there's anything remotely funny about them. Nor would I outright reject the person (put my clothes back on and leave). I might not choose to be with that person again, but that is just because of my preferences.

I'm curious as to who and where these women are who laugh at small penises. I don't know anyone who I think would laugh at a guy's dick. But then again, I mostly hang around Buddhists and belly dancers, and they tend to be nice people.

6. L_Lynn

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I wouldn't laugh at a small penis but there are some women whom I can imagine doing just that, and personally, I would not want to be friends with them.

I absolutely adored a guy with a small penis. He was pretty matter of fact about it, even had a sense of humor about it. He told me, "God gave me a big heart to make up for the little penis." I dated him for months and the relationship failed for other reasons. Sex was a challenge with him and I don't know that I could have chosen it forever, but I would never have laughed at or mocked him for it!

7. chaosdragoon1

chaosdragoon1 New Member

They may not have heard the phrase,"big these come in small packages." It's better to leave them alone and go after better fish in the sea.

8. wallyj84

Gold Member

The reason is simply this: those women are bitches.

Laughing at a man with a small dick is like laughing at a mentally handicapped person or a cripple. Anyone who would do that is an asshole.

9. Remington

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    This.

Some people are just immature.

10. MrGoodDate

Gold Member

My contention is that the majority of women do not know the difference. They have not played the field and only know about one of two penises. Maybe those felt in the dark. Two bodies can find a position that works to deliver the juices to their target -- no couple does it the same.
    Its the men who worry about size... I do too. Fortunately I am a bit larger than average and get compiments when some man sees me playing at the public john.

11. bigonepleaser

bigonepleaser New Member

I knew a coworker that makes it a point to ask the guy if he's packing. If not, she's not interested...it's sad. She's told stories of how she told a guy to leave once she saw it was small. She's pretty harsh. I pray for the small guys that cross her path. But for the life of me, I can't understand why she's still single :)

12. D_Rosalind Mussell

D_Rosalind Mussell New Member

As a woman who has been laughed at/insulted/publicly humiliated because of my weight, I can assure you that there is no shortage of men that do in fact laugh at women for body issues. And any female that would laugh at a man's penis (or any other body part) for any given reason is not a real woman, but a child that needs to grow up.

I can understand how you feel, but it's really unfair to polarize all women as uncompassionate because of a few idiots. I certainly don't hold the actions of those men who have wronged me against all men. If anything it makes me more sympathetic to others that have experienced body discrimination and I know I'm not alone. A lot of women out there understand that the true measure of a man is not behind his zipper.

13. D_Rosalind Mussell

D_Rosalind Mussell New Member

I used to know one of those. She would pick up a guy at a bar, take him home and throw him out if he wasn't up to her standards when he took his pants off. She left a path of destruction behind her for sure. Unfortunately, she died young because of her fast living. I've heard a few people call it karma.

14. B_subgirrl

B_subgirrl New Member

This ^

And this ^.

15. earllogjam

Gold Member

I've been rejected for not having a big enough penis (even though my cock is 7+) and I must say it hurts, simply because there is absolutely nothing you can do about it.

I'd feel horrible if someone riddiculed or made fun of my dick for the same reason.

16. avg_joe

Gold Member

May be she is a size queen whose quest for the big penis would never end.

17. avg_joe

Gold Member

Are you kidding me? 7" plus penis was rejected because it wasn't big enough? I guess she needs a horse penis. :eek:

18. D_Applegarth Mangina

D_Applegarth Mangina Account Disabled

My view is definitely different from most. I have a small penis, and actually have encouraged women to nicely, lovingly tease me about my lack of size. It is a huge turn on for me. If it was done in a mean way, I would not like it. May have something to do with my ex wife's affair with a man with a huge cock. Ya think??

19. trigun81

trigun81 Member

I've never been in a situation where I've dealt with a guy who's penis was so small it was laughable, but if I had to guess its one of those instinctive "Sucks to be you" moments, as bad as that sounds.

20. whatireallywant

Gold Member

True that.

I actually have been laughed at for having small breasts. And when I was younger for being "too skinny" (although that's, er, not a problem now! I could stand to lose a few pounds now...) And no, I don't hold that against all men, just the ones who said those things (and it was only a few of them).

I've never laughed at a man for having a small penis. I've been with a few small guys and while I don't find it sexually satisfying, I try to make the most of the situation and don't say anything about it one way or the other.

Draft saved Draft deleted