What's so special about a two handed jerk off?

B_UNKNOWN321

Experimental Member
Media
My current answer is “everything” but a few weeks ago answer would have been “nothing but showing off your stuff”. In days of yore when of barely average size, a two handed jerk off was alternating the hands often enough to keep my predominant jerk arm, the left, from developing an embarrassingly larger bicep than the right. Or if I was adventuresome I used the golfer’s grip to use both hands at once and avoid getting sticky hand cream at the end of the game. Nowadays with space for both on the shaft with head and a bit of neck comfortably emerging from both, it seems even with the batter’s grip it’s not much more than a nice parlor trick or a string of grips in masturbation to break monotony. All that has changed and now even thinking about two handed jerking gives me an instant trouser stretch.

I know many, many guys have me watched on cam and listened to me in voice messenger and near top of compliments I get is the “hot two hander” closely followed by: near perfect size dick, beautiful cockhead, sculpted muscular arms with popping veins, rock hard bubble ass, sexy deep soft voice and a few other unmentionables. Lately I have gotten so full of myself that I fear that my gastroenterologist will get a view of my handsome face, two-pack abs and firm nips at my next colonoscopy – but better than full of shit as one guy claimed when telling him of my penis enhancement a year ago in chat room. Recently I invited him to my cam (forgot my name obviously) -- said I was so damn hot he didn’t need to jack to cum all over himself. Anyway the two handed compliment I dismissed as a sexy posture to “take charge of that beast”. Wrong!

There is I admit a certain amount of visual pleasure in using both my large hands on that proud piece of flesh but nothing special I thought in orgasmic pleasure – wrong I was. I always defer to my two pals from Canada, whose friendship I treasure beyond measure, since they are such laconic and libidinous leviathans (unlucky the Canadienne who has not tasted of their wares) in sexual matters. I asked one of them about two handed masturbation and got more than my usual brief answer – oh my God did I get some advice. Despite my protests that there was no erogenous tissue on the shaft I was clued in to proper enjoyment of a really big dick with two hands. You must not think of the hands as a substitute for a vagina, mouth or anus but another entirely unique palace of pleasure I was instructed. Furthering this advice, I used the two hands trying to stroke carefully but deliberately and with attention to sensations on the penis and the hands and fingers.

With lots of lube I began to sense what those Canadians told me I would feel, an entirely new and great feeling. Rather than switch to a rabbit-like twitching only of the cockhead that I had always done in past at cum time, I kept to the long languid strokes, hands glidding over the glans and down the steel veins netted over the shaft, then it happened just as I was told. An orgasm with powerful spurts started in the head and radiated down the whole shaft with tingling in flesh where I thought tingling could not occur. I fairly shivered and got fully into the moment and with a firm grip could feel the roll of cum waves down the pee channel along all the fingers like a glissando on the piano. It was everything I was told, a sensational orgasm that included the whole bulge area – what a feeling, thanks guys from north of the border. So yep, there can be something special about a two handed jerk on a large penis – go for it – nice addition to other forms of sexual outlets..

Media
You have got one great writing style there, Friend! I will be laughing about this the rest of the day! Thanks for you levity! But . . . why are you using both hands on your keyboard stroking brilliantly away for all the jerk-offs that will be reading this—and jerking-off, when you could be lubed up and going at it again? Get to it, Brother!

B_UNKNOWN321

Experimental Member
Media
if I can add an additional comment about this jerk named motlissof. When the colonoscopy is underway and doctor is looking at this guy's body parts inside his anus cause he is so full of himself, there will be temptation for the doctor to announce, "This is first time I have seen an asshole in an asshole in an asshole.

B_UNKNOWN321

Experimental Member
Media
chicagosam said:
You have got one great writing style there, Friend! I will be laughing about this the rest of the day! Thanks for you levity! But . . . why are you using both hands on your keyboard stroking brilliantly away for all the jerk-offs that will be reading this—and jerking-off, when you could be lubed up and going at it again? Get to it, Brother!

I intended it as a lesson I learned about self gratification and also self deprecation that gives me the same gratification as the cum does. Thanks for your comments. Tom

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Clearly a man who knows the pleasures offered by the large penis. Even after confessing he has big hands, he still has dick head left over during the double handed masturbating. Looking at this with his hands lovingly pumping just magnifies the size and hardness of his organ and the attraction begins to thin his love juices preparing for the forthcoming explosion of his mammoth sex organ. This feeling encomposses his loins, so much so, that he confesses just the thoughts of the double handed delight gives him "an instant trouser stretch". His uncoiling flaccid expands and elongates with a life of its own, demanding its immediate release and throbbing for those two educated hands to take it in tow!

Continue expounding re. the wonders of the double handed stroke, my friend, some of us never tire of those vivid thoughts.

B_UNKNOWN321

Experimental Member
Media
RoysToy said:
Clearly a man who knows the pleasures offered by the large penis. Even after confessing he has big hands, he still has dick head left over during the double handed masturbating. Looking at this with his hands lovingly pumping just magnifies the size and hardness of his organ and the attraction begins to thin his love juices preparing for the forthcoming explosion of his mammoth sex organ. This feeling encomposses his loins, so much so, that he confesses just the thoughts of the double handed delight gives him "an instant trouser stretch". His uncoiling flaccid expands and elongates with a life of its own, demanding its immediate release and throbbing for those two educated hands to take it in tow!

Continue expounding re. the wonders of the double handed stroke, my friend, some of us never tire of those vivid thoughts.

Good god, guy -- I am almost cumming just reading your comments. So much for two handed jerk, all I need is for you to cam my standing there with no hands in action and write comments to me. Thanks. Tom

b.c.

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
motlissof said:
My current answer is “everything” but a few weeks ago answer would have been “nothing but showing off your stuff”. In days of yore when of barely average size, a two handed jerk off was alternating the hands often enough to keep my predominant jerk arm, the left, from developing an embarrassingly larger bicep than the right. Or if I was adventuresome I used the golfer’s grip to use both hands at once and avoid getting sticky hand cream at the end of the game. Nowadays with space for both on the shaft with head and a bit of neck comfortably emerging from both, it seems even with the batter’s grip it’s not much more than a nice parlor trick or a string of grips in masturbation to break monotony. All that has changed and now even thinking about two handed jerking gives me an instant trouser stretch.

I know many, many guys have me watched on cam and listened to me in voice messenger and near top of compliments I get is the “hot two hander” closely followed by: near perfect size dick, beautiful cockhead, sculpted muscular arms with popping veins, rock hard bubble ass, sexy deep soft voice and a few other unmentionables. Lately I have gotten so full of myself that I fear that my gastroenterologist will get a view of my handsome face, two-pack abs and firm nips at my next colonoscopy – but better than full of shit as one guy claimed when telling him of my penis enhancement a year ago in chat room. Recently I invited him to my cam (forgot my name obviously) -- said I was so damn hot he didn’t need to jack to cum all over himself. Anyway the two handed compliment I dismissed as a sexy posture to “take charge of that beast”. Wrong!

There is I admit a certain amount of visual pleasure in using both my large hands on that proud piece of flesh but nothing special I thought in orgasmic pleasure – wrong I was. I always defer to my two pals from Canada, whose friendship I treasure beyond measure, since they are such laconic and libidinous leviathans (unlucky the Canadienne who has not tasted of their wares) in sexual matters. I asked one of them about two handed masturbation and got more than my usual brief answer – oh my God did I get some advice. Despite my protests that there was no erogenous tissue on the shaft I was clued in to proper enjoyment of a really big dick with two hands. You must not think of the hands as a substitute for a vagina, mouth or anus but another entirely unique palace of pleasure I was instructed. Furthering this advice, I used the two hands trying to stroke carefully but deliberately and with attention to sensations on the penis and the hands and fingers.

With lots of lube I began to sense what those Canadians told me I would feel, an entirely new and great feeling. Rather than switch to a rabbit-like twitching only of the cockhead that I had always done in past at cum time, I kept to the long languid strokes, hands glidding over the glans and down the steel veins netted over the shaft, then it happened just as I was told. An orgasm with powerful spurts started in the head and radiated down the whole shaft with tingling in flesh where I thought tingling could not occur. I fairly shivered and got fully into the moment and with a firm grip could feel the roll of cum waves down the pee channel along all the fingers like a glissando on the piano. It was everything I was told, a sensational orgasm that included the whole bulge area – what a feeling, thanks guys from north of the border. So yep, there can be something special about a two handed jerk on a large penis – go for it – nice addition to other forms of sexual outlets..

Think that's fun, wait'll you try a two handed jerk with two other persons' hands. :wink:

B_UNKNOWN321

Experimental Member
Media
b.c. said:
Think that's fun, wait'll you try a two handed jerk with two other persons' hands. :wink:

That would be a quantum leap upward in joy I am sure as long as the other two hands belong to someone who has as much experience in hand to dick pleasuring as I do. And jumping over to your gallery suggests that you have a stable full of guys and gals that would love to give you 2-4 hands with your dick. Beautiful cock, guy. Tom

b.c.

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
motlissof said:
That would be a quantum leap upward in joy I am sure as long as the other two hands belong to someone who has as much experience in hand to dick pleasuring as I do. And jumping over to your gallery suggests that you have a stable full of guys and gals that would love to give you 2-4 hands with your dick. Beautiful cock, guy. Tom

:tongue: Thnx, dude.

B_UNKNOWN321

Experimental Member
Media
I have developed a new found love of two handed jerking after more serious conversations with my friend who has mastered these techniques. He convinced me that two hands was more than just proving that it takes two hands to fully encompass your large dick, but that touching your entire surface area of your dick can give pleasure of unimaginable magnitude if you just let yourself get into it fully.

Well recently I got into it fully with both hands on my monster cock and tried a new technique that I will share with you.

With dick at attention place both hands pointing outwards from body along both sides of the dick with hands curving like two half cylinders. With lots of lube now stroke along the entire length of your dick paying good attention to your cockhead. The cock will not move in and out as it usually does but stay stationary since you are stroking both sides in opposite directions. I cannot describe how sensational this jerk method is. The dick is totally confused by this counter current stroking and you can last forever -- perhaps the ejaculatory mechanism is fooled or baffled by what signals it is receiving. I got so hot and actually was almost screaming for me to take me over the edge I could not stand the tension any longer. So finally had to go to the usual fucking motion and shot a tremendous was several feet away and then nearly expired from the sexual tension release.

Another variation I tried while I was doing the opposite method was to place both hands together above the dick with the thumbs pointed out but the fingers curled in -- move your hot cock between the thumb and first fingers and then stroke menacingly that majestic member -- great sensations but cannot compare the aforementioned one.

punk09

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
San Francisco (California, United States)
Verification
View
Dos manos:

dos_manos.jpg

B_UNKNOWN321

Experimental Member
Media
Another variation on the two hand jerk off. Since I have been using ball stretchers, my bag now hangs low enough that I can grip the neck above the balls and have 2-3 inches still left on that silky bag. When I masturbate I can use one hand to stroke my huge cock and the other hand to masturbate my balls, but only on the out stroke. It is an absolutely divine feeling to make long strokes over my balls and my cock at same time. I wonder if it is possible to have a ball orgasm -- seems as if other very sensitive tissues all have this capacity. Just wondering and hoping.

unlimited82

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
My experience with the two hander is this. During a session of sex with a friend, I couldn't finish. I started to jerk myself off, but I was kinda numb from the sex. I asked him if he could help me and I was jerking the lower half of my dick and he took the top part. My head and a little bit more were still visible. I don't know if it was the conflicting motions or what but I came so quickly... Very intense.

Whenever I'm on cam I love doing the two hander just to give the viewer some perspective, you know?