What's supposed to be the typical width for a given girth???

D_Crystallized Ginger

Sexy Member
Media
I was wondering if anyone has the same girth/width ratio as mine..
My cock has a girh of 13,8 cm midshaft and a width midshaft of 4,6 cm (precise measurement taken with a caliper) then my G/W ratio is 3 :

(13,8/4,6=3)

some of the very thick cock we can see on this site are also very wide side-to-side but others look more like larger in longitudinal diameter...did you understand what I tried to explain in the clearest possible way? Let's go boys , start to measure girth and width and make me know what are the findings ;-)

shr1125

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Simple algebra:

C = pi*d,

where C = circumference (girth), pi = 3.14, and d = diameter (width). To calculate d from C, divide C by pi:

(C/pi) = d.

These equations assume that d is identical no matter where it is measured. We know, however, that this is not the case with male genitalia.

Math rocks!

alx

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm 6.5" girth, can't remember width exactly but I know it was just over 2" as it was about 0.5 cm shy of the width of my iPhone 3G.

D_Crystallized Ginger

Sexy Member
Media
Simple algebra:

C = pi*d,

where C = circumference (girth), pi = 3.14, and d = diameter (width). To calculate d from C, divide C by pi:

(C/pi) = d.

These equations assume that d is identical no matter where it is measured. We know, however, that this is not the case with male genitalia.

Math rocks!

this adds nothing new to this thread but anyway you are nice ;-) are you graduated in math?

shr1125

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
this adds nothing new to this thread but anyway you are nice ;-) are you graduated in math?

You asked "what's supposed to be the typical width for a given girth." What I've provided above answers that question.

However, had you asked "what is your individual girth to width ratio", that would have been a completely different question.

D_Crystallized Ginger

Sexy Member
Media
You asked "what's supposed to be the typical width for a given girth." What I've provided above answers that question.

However, had you asked "what is your individual girth to width ratio", that would have been a completely different question.

Thank u you are rigth I was wrong in my ask...
now the question is:

What is your individual girth to width ratio?

Bill_Pardu

Experimental Member
Media
San Francisco (California, United States)
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I've done some 'experimenting' with this. I'm almost 2.25" (5.7cm) wide but my girth is 6.3" (16cm) - I've been measured as much as 6.4" though, all at mid shaft where I'm at my thickest. The 'normal' diameter for a girth of 6.3" should be 2.0" but my cock is wider when viewed from the top than from the side. I do not know how wide I am from the side but I've been told by my friend that I have a 'pancake' dick since I'm kinda flat compared to his. So his dick is just over 2" wide (not enough to call 2 and 1/8") and 6.5" girth at mid shaft, he gets to just over 7" girth at the base! But the girl that measured us said I actually feel thicker at mid shaft than he does when we both enter her in standard missionary but if he turns her on her side so his top to bottom width opens her in the way that mine opens her in missionary then he feels thicker! Width seems to have quite a bit of impact at least with this one girl.

faceless

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Simple algebra:

C = pi*d,

(C/pi) = d.

Math rocks!

This is not actually correct as it assumes a perfectly circular cross-section. As every penis would have a slightly different cross-section there is no analytical solution. However, the observed trend is that the width (left and right) is larger than the depth (up and down). This means that the ratio girth/width must be less than pi. I estimate it at between 2.5 and 3.

D_Hammond Happydipper

Account Disabled
Media
i think around 5" (or 15cm) is an average circumference;
some dicks are wider looking down and some are wider looking from the side.

huh ?
15cm is 6 inches
12.5 cm is 5inches

I was wondering if anyone has the same girth/width ratio as mine..
My cock has a girh of 13,8 cm midshaft and a width midshaft of 4,6 cm (precise measurement taken with a caliper) then my G/W ratio is 3 :

(13,8/4,6=3)

some of the very thick cock we can see on this site are also very wide side-to-side but others look more like larger in longitudinal diameter...did you understand what I tried to explain in the clearest possible way? Let's go boys , start to measure girth and width and make me know what are the findings ;-)

for me it's about 2.5inches width

but is only 6-1/8 thick girth

my is more oval shape

and it appears thicker then it is also

Last edited:

D_Crystallized Ginger

Sexy Member
Media
I've done some 'experimenting' with this. I'm almost 2.25" (5.7cm) wide but my girth is 6.3" (16cm) - I've been measured as much as 6.4" though, all at mid shaft where I'm at my thickest. The 'normal' diameter for a girth of 6.3" should be 2.0" but my cock is wider when viewed from the top than from the side. I do not know how wide I am from the side but I've been told by my friend that I have a 'pancake' dick since I'm kinda flat compared to his. So his dick is just over 2" wide (not enough to call 2 and 1/8") and 6.5" girth at mid shaft, he gets to just over 7" girth at the base! But the girl that measured us said I actually feel thicker at mid shaft than he does when we both enter her in standard missionary but if he turns her on her side so his top to bottom width opens her in the way that mine opens her in missionary then he feels thicker! Width seems to have quite a bit of impact at least with this one girl.

your is one of the wiser posts here! you explained correctly how a wide penis can be better than other because of feelings that gives to girls (or boys) in the missionary position... one could have the same or even a bigger girth than an another , even if this one is wider and this is useful in another sex position

Bill_Pardu

Experimental Member
Media
San Francisco (California, United States)
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
your is one of the wiser posts here! you explained correctly how a wide penis can be better than other because of feelings that gives to girls (or boys) in the missionary position... one could have the same or even a bigger girth than an another , even if this one is wider and this is useful in another sex position

Thanks, I seem to have the exact question you have but have had trouble getting a good answer. I have tested my theory anally also with the same results but all with this one girl. She is also on the 'small' side, only 5'1" and 105lbs and that may have something to do with it also. I would like to know if any others have found this to be true in male or female. My friend that I tried this with has a very wide side width (top to bottom) on the order of 2.6" but that is mainly due to the large vein there. And top width (side to side) will only do so much for feeling thick, she has said that he is considerably thicker than me once we are both all in even in the normal missionary position and his cock doesn't get as wide (from the top) as mine even at the base.