whats that site called..

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've always wondered how much dicks weigh, if I try to work it out I imagine a comparable sized piece of lamb neck fillet. Go and slap your cocks on the scales and settle my curiosity - no cheating mind.

psidom

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
they show the ruler measuring from the side on that site.
that is incorrect way of measuring, right?
why do they demonstrate the wrong technique?
it confuses me,and it not just this site
bareback jack has that style of measuring as "correct" as well.

i gave it my top measurments, not side.
if i went from the side i would look a hell of alot better. ;)

shookone

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
they show the ruler measuring from the side on that site.
that is incorrect way of measuring, right?
why do they demonstrate the wrong technique?
it confuses me,and it not just this site
bareback jack has that style of measuring as "correct" as well.

i gave it my top measurments, not side.
if i went from the side i would look a hell of alot better. ;)
assuming you accurately measure it from the side, i say it's more reliable. as long as it its only along the side of the actual penis, it's probably a better way for those who have "fat pads".

jander

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
If you wanted to find out how much your dick weighs, the best way would be to find the volume flaccid and the volume erect. Filling a vessel big enough for your cock with water all the way to the brim and then putting it into a tray that will catch the water and then putting you dick into the vessel is the best way. You just measure the overflowed water and then find the difference between the the flaccid and erect volumes. Then, use a kitchen scale or another small, digital scale to measure your cock flaccid. Next, figure out how much blood weighs by volume and then add the weight of the difference in volume between your erect and flaccid in blood. Add your flaccid weight to that and there you go. I now that sounds confusing, but it's really pretty simple if you know how much blood weighs.

midlifebear

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
If you wanted to find out how much your dick weighs, the best way would be to find the volume flaccid and the volume erect. Filling a vessel big enough for your cock with water all the way to the brim and then putting it into a tray that will catch the water and then putting you dick into the vessel is the best way. You just measure the overflowed water and then find the difference between the the flaccid and erect volumes. Then, use a kitchen scale or another small, digital scale to measure your cock flaccid. Next, figure out how much blood weighs by volume and then add the weight of the difference in volume between your erect and flaccid in blood. Add your flaccid weight to that and there you go. I now that sounds confusing, but it's really pretty simple if you know how much blood weighs.

LOL! Thank you Archimedes's. And when you figure out how much your dick weighs, I recommend you run down the street naked yelling "Eureka!"
(all meant in good jest):biggrin1: