Whats that smell?

starstruck

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
In Muslim cultures where cleanliness is demanded !!!! they will always either wash their cock with water after urinating or use toilet paper to make sure the head is urine free. Many urinals have clean water flowing at each urinal for washing up. It is great fun to watch !!!

After a bowel movement, they ALWAYS wash with water. Toilet paper removes most feces but smears the rest all around your anal area. DISGUSTING !!

I only use about one roll of toilet paper a year. I will wash my ass with water when home 100% of the time.

midlifebear

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
In Muslim cultures where cleanliness is demanded !!!! they will always either wash their cock with water after urinating or use toilet paper to make sure the head is urine free. Many urinals have clean water flowing at each urinal for washing up. It is great fun to watch !!!

After a bowel movement, they ALWAYS wash with water. Toilet paper removes most feces but smears the rest all around your anal area. DISGUSTING !!

I only use about one roll of toilet paper a year. I will wash my ass with water when home 100% of the time.

Another thing that amazes me about the USA, bidets are rare and when people encounter them they don't know how to use them. In Spain and humble Buenos Aires a roll of toilet paper last a very long time. And it was pointed out to me by an old friend in Spain that I must be part middle-eastern when he asked "Which hand to you clean yourself with?" and I answered, "Left, of course. Why?" Although I'm mostly left-handed I eat with my right hand.

Americans are just too fucking uptight about good hygiene. They think they follow good hygiene standards, but sorry . . . nope. Just wiping shit from your butt is not keeping clean. Same with not washing your dick after peeing.

Hell, even my grand parents had a "water closet" separate from the bathroom that contained a toilet and a bidet and my grandfather built them into his new home himself in 1928. In Ewetaw of all places! Don't know what happened in the USA. They must have quit installing bidets and separate WC's during the post WWII building boom to cut costs and fit the "nuclear" family of 2.2 kids into those wooden Levittown boxes. :confused:

mountainjew

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
i wouldnt no how to use a bidet......i'm guessing aim the nozzle at your hole?
but then how does one dry aftewards?

MarkLondon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
WTF??? Dabbing off urine, soaping, deodourising, trimming, powdering, perfuming? Now, few like a stinky private part, but I like some realism down there. A slight musk is preferable to a sterile area. Pheramones!

nattynatt

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
In the summer, my balls get sweaty & the crotch in my underwear smells very strong. It's not like a pits smell, though. Sorta vinegary. I'm still undecided if it's sexy.

B_Lightkeeper

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I had a younger friend that had a scent problem but only in his crotch area. He was clipped and took regular showers but something in that region had an odor. He was basically straight and said even his female partners noticed it. I probably got a little closer than they did so I noticed it immediately.

uncutblond34

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Well, my two cents worth is that you may want to think about your diet. I shower twice a day, but I don't wear underwear. I find that a very light dusting of corn starch ( because it's unscented ) works well. HOWEVER... I am uncut. And like a fine stew, everything has its own aroma, particularly after being outside working or in warm weather. It's not at all offensive and nobody else notices but me. I notice that the scent changes and becomes slightly stronger after I eat crabmeat, of all things ! I wouldn't be too worried about it.... if people start giving strange looks when you walk by, THEN I'd be worried.....

halfcocked

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
i want some odor down there. when i'm about to suck an uncut guys cock, and i roll that foreskin back, i want it to smell like a cock. a man's should smell like a man . it's a real turn on.

Attachments

Smartalk

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I wash and change clothes several times a day. That means I rarely have a problem with crotch breath. If you're uncircumcised you realize, of course, you need to wash the head of your dick after every time you pee? Right?

There is an English expression that goes "Don't try and teach your grandmother to suck eggs"

In other words don't tell a an uncut guy how to look after his dick and foreskin when you don't have a foreskin of your own and therefore have no personal experience of what it is like to have one.

I like others take exception to being classed as unclean, unhealthy, smelly, just because we were left as nature intended.

Garth33

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
It's probably just sweat and a bit of left over piss. As long as you clean your part regularly there shouldn't be any problems.

Agree and this guy has the GREATEST User Name EVER!! - BLAHBLAH!:biggrin1: (pics ALSO not too bad:cool:)

drido73

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
try using a good Body Scrub at least once a week ! Check in what do u eat and drink lots water , body absorb and sweat all same time ......give a better treatment to those intimate parts of you by removing and dead cell skin from that area . Using powders just will make worse the mix of smells !
Try a natural combination of sugar (brown better) ,lime (drops) ,honey (mixing until all ingredients get creamy ) and Balsamic Vinegar ( kills any bad odor-smell-scent) rub and scrub all your body from toes to head and you feel fresh and all your body pores will be unclog !