Whats that smell?

B_Nick4444

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
what smell is he referring to?

I'm uncut, and I don't develop strong urine smells

(although I'm in a hot, humid climate, I rarely perspire)

When I first saw the thread, I assumed he was referring to the smell that builds at the end of the day, from the secretion of pre-ejaculate fluid, which I sometimes have a problem with, depending on what stimulation is around that day ...

Peter Wood

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
This thread gave me a lot to think about …….
A human body produces liquids and odours … and no one is the same. At the end of the day – in a warm climate, for sure – every guy has a smell. Take a shower and be sure that you are clean. I think some smell is normal, that is how we are made. If you have a strong smell maybe it’s better to give your goods a little more space and air. Now all the sweat, last drops of urine and some pre-ejaculate concentrates in the pouch of your briefs.
And also important: wear cotton underwear!

I have seen a lot of strange things I my life, but I have never seen a guy entering a stall with moisturized toilet paper and some soap to wash his meat after pissing. Using so much soap on your glans makes the sensitive skin dry …. Better just to move your dick long enough so that the last drop doesn’t fall in your underwear.​

B_thickjohnny

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I'm not sure if you're cut or uncut. If uncut, I can imagine the problem. If cut, I get sweaty too sometimes but it's not so bad. Sometimes, if it's a long day, I'll use the toilet instead of the urinal and wipe it off well with toilet paper. Otherwise the cotton briefs help absorb things... Also, as mentioned, trimming might help too!

Bbucko

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
i wouldnt no how to use a bidet......i'm guessing aim the nozzle at your hole?
but then how does one dry aftewards?

What? No towels in your bathroom?

In the summer, my balls get sweaty & the crotch in my underwear smells very strong. It's not like a pits smell, though. Sorta vinegary. I'm still undecided if it's sexy.

Trust me, many men (myself included) find it sexy, indeed.

bthegreat

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
i want some odor down there. when i'm about to suck an uncut guys cock, and i roll that foreskin back, i want it to smell like a cock. a man's should smell like a man . it's a real turn on.

I understand but I think its nice to smell nice down there no matter what.

barnabas

Just Browsing
Media
try drying the end of your cock off with bathroom tissue every time you take a leak before putting it back into your undergarments.

B_Hickboy

Sexy Member
Media
I wear briefs and I just love wearing them, but at the end of the day when I'm going to take a shower my junk smells a bit. I wash myself very well and I pore powder in my underwear as well but it still have that weird smell. I don't know if its from my sack or what but I'm hoping for some help.
Cover your entire pubic region in warm brandy and set a match to it. It will burn off in a flash and take any undesirable odors with it. I only have to do it once a week.

B_Nick8

Cherished Member
Media
New York City, by way of Marblehead, Boston and Ge
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Cover your entire pubic region in warm brandy and set a match to it. It will burn off in a flash and take any undesirable odors with it. I only have to do it once a week.

After studiously avoiding opening this thread for weeks, an odd, twisted compulsion forced me to do it in spite of my much better judgment.

Now I see that god had a plan.