Whats that smell?

ryan62

Just Browsing
Media
I'm uncut and have quite a long foreskin. I pull my skin back and wash it every time I shower. This doesn't stop me having a strong cocky smell all the time. I smell it every time I have a pee. It's not that I'm unclean it's just how it is. Some men have a smell and some don't.

LoveFifteen

Expert Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Some people have really strong natural odors from their armpits, and some people barely need deodorant. It's the same for the penis whether cut or uncut.

A few things. Vaginas and assholes don't smell glorious after a long day of hard, sweaty work either. Just wash up before someone is going to perform oral sex on your penis, vagina or asshole. I don't understand why people are so worried about balls smelling a little ripe after an entire day, but we don't give a second thought about a woman washing up right before someone goes down on her.

A few pointers. Your penis takes on the smell of your underwear. If you have a strong-smelling fabric softner, your penis will smell like it. Also, is your underwear old? If so, your penis is going to smell worse. Don't keep any underwear longer than a year or so. That could make a big difference.

Are you uncircumcised? Pull back the foreskin and try not to get urine on it.

Look into your diet. Your urine might be extra strong smelling because you drink too much coffee, eat tons of asparagus, or something else. I have sucked 20+ uncut cocks, and all of them smelled great. Only one smelled badly. The guy had terrible hygiene. His underwear was really, really old. His diet was terrible, and he didn't pull back the skin to pee. He also didn't wash enough. I got him to start washing right before sex and I made him buy new underwear. Problem totally solved.