What's that smell?

oacliffbuddy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Has anyone ever walked into a room and could detect the strong odor of male semen?

I had a roommate once who was still in bed late one morning when I walked into his room. I was nearly knocked over by a powerful scent of semen. I couldn't resist stating the obvious: "jeez, it smells like cum in here!" He turned three shades of red. I think he had a pretty major wet dream cuz he didn't look like he had been awake.

Had a another occasion where a roomie had jacked off and rubbed his semen all over his belly sometime before walking down the hall to the bathroom. I don't think he put too much advance thought about the consequences of doing that. I could tell that his normally fluffy happy trail was laid over in two different directions stuck to his stomach and there was an obvious scent of cum wafting through the air..

sigh....those were the days.

guynmn

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I Have walked into friends places and caught the smell of cum as well as that sex smell. Had a coworker come back from lunch with her husband smelling of it. I tend to be sensitive to smells. I won't even go into monthly issues working with all women.

azpierced

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Reminds me of when I was in New York and went to NY Jacks (a jo space). I always wanted to be the center of a bukkake scene and found this was my chance. I knelt down and ended up with 20+ guys cumming on me. I finished and had cum everywhere on my hair, face, chest and back! Anyway then I realized that there was no place to clean up!! So I just wiped off as best I could and threw on my clothes and headed back to my hotel.
While waiting for the train, I realized that I reeked of cum - it was so obvious! I was really getting turned on again, but the funny thing is that no one else seemed to notice. They couldn't have missed the smell - it was so strong! I was so horny by the time I got back to my room that I stripped again to jo. My hair was all matted down from the cum and I and came again to add to the mess!

halfcocked

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
i love the smell of cum. it makes my little dick hard. i spend a lot of time in the spew booths in adult book stores and arcades. on a slow day, i'll find the strongest smelling booth and just edge for hours, drinking in that luscious aroma.

D_Phil_R_Upp

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I like a freshly blown load, for sure. And there is something that's a turn on about the smell of a bookstore or j/o place....then again, I like men's rooms and truckstops too.

On a slightly off topic note: has anyone else ever noticed that there's a certain kind of tree that flowers (I'm thinking a linden tree but I could be wrong) that when it's in flower, the scent smells like a freshly blown load? I've heard people call it the "cum tree" before.

D_Hammond Happydipper

Account Disabled
Media
Has anyone ever walked into a room and could detect the strong odor of male semen?
the smell is based on your diet

more junk food = nasty smell

good foods = better smell

carbonated drinks make it smell nasty = ammonia smell

I can tell the diffrance in smell of my new cum rag Vs old one

after I switched to Non carbonated drinks

B_Nicodemous

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Oh, Iv'e noticed that sent. LOL I love it.

Strong odor? Can't say I have. I'd probably go get checked out if my cum stunk up the room.

Everyone's cum is going t smell slightly different, and even different depending on diet and overall health. Like it's taste.:biggrin1:

Not all guys have the same cum scent. For the ones that do have a strong one, the closest thing I could compare it to is bleach or ammonia. I don't mind it at all.

Exactly. Though I would say closer to bleach than ammonia. I assume this has to do with it being more alkaline to countercat a woman's slightly more acidic secrections? I would assume that the little swimmers are trying for a more neutral pH (water is pH 7). A womens vaninal pH is apparently anywhere from 3.8-4.5 (on the acidic side) where as a mans semen is generally 7.2-7.8. Still close to nuetral, but more basic. I'd assume someone's cum that has more of that bleachy smell would be more alkaine (around the 7.8 range). Perhaps those who have not noticed an oder are more at the 7.2 pH side,and haven't been with guys who have the higher pH cum.

I like a freshly blown load, for sure. And there is something that's a turn on about the smell of a bookstore or j/o place....then again, I like men's rooms and truckstops too.

On a slightly off topic note: has anyone else ever noticed that there's a certain kind of tree that flowers (I'm thinking a linden tree but I could be wrong) that when it's in flower, the scent smells like a freshly blown load? I've heard people call it the "cum tree" before.

I don't think I have. Where do these trees normally grow? I have noticed that fresh tortilla dough smells cummy sometimes. My sister and I noticed it and were cracking up when her mother-in-law commented on the smell of the dough and kept saying she knew it from somewhere! Lol:biggrin1:

What I love is that people always seem to believe that no one will notice. Like when you go to a friends house and can smell what Patton Oswalt calls "fuck fumes" Lol And there they are acting like they were doing crosswords all day!:wink::tongue:

Chase1600

Experimental Member
Media

Maybe. I’ve noticed on the East Coast – but not in the west – one or two days each spring – maybe be end of April, beginning of May – when the world smells of my adolescent cum, basically very ammonia –like. I never thought it was a specific plant. I just thought it was collective.