What's that smell?

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by oacliffbuddy, Oct 14, 2010.

1. oacliffbuddy

oacliffbuddy New Member

Has anyone ever walked into a room and could detect the strong odor of male semen?

I had a roommate once who was still in bed late one morning when I walked into his room. I was nearly knocked over by a powerful scent of semen. I couldn't resist stating the obvious: "jeez, it smells like cum in here!" He turned three shades of red. I think he had a pretty major wet dream cuz he didn't look like he had been awake.

Had a another occasion where a roomie had jacked off and rubbed his semen all over his belly sometime before walking down the hall to the bathroom. I don't think he put too much advance thought about the consequences of doing that. I could tell that his normally fluffy happy trail was laid over in two different directions stuck to his stomach and there was an obvious scent of cum wafting through the air..

sigh....those were the days.

2. tgirlsrgreat

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    nope not that, but i have walked up to women and could certainly smell her natural scent! almost immediate arousal for me, very intoxicating and hard to focus if you are at a business function!!

3. Nevfx

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Yes, when I walked into my mates room once I smelt an oddly familiar smell - I realised that it was the same smell in my room after I wank XD

4. surferboy

Gold Member

Albums:
    as opposed to female semen? lol

anyway, i know the scent you're talking about. it's so nasty D=

5. zephy4x4

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    i like that smell! lol it makes me horny!

6. MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK Well-Known Member

Yeah, one of my friends who stayed at my mom's had this annoying habit of leaving his sheets on too long after an "encounter" with his gf.

7. Chase1600

Chase1600 Member

Me too. [you might want to re-appraise that "unsure" label]

8. bobbydrizzle

bobbydrizzle New Member

Strong odor? Can't say I have. I'd probably go get checked out if my cum stunk up the room.

9. B_RedDude

B_RedDude New Member

Not all guys have the same cum scent. For the ones that do have a strong one, the closest thing I could compare it to is bleach or ammonia. I don't mind it at all.

10. guynmn

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I Have walked into friends places and caught the smell of cum as well as that sex smell. Had a coworker come back from lunch with her husband smelling of it. I tend to be sensitive to smells. I won't even go into monthly issues working with all women.

11. azpierced

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Reminds me of when I was in New York and went to NY Jacks (a jo space). I always wanted to be the center of a bukkake scene and found this was my chance. I knelt down and ended up with 20+ guys cumming on me. I finished and had cum everywhere on my hair, face, chest and back! Anyway then I realized that there was no place to clean up!! So I just wiped off as best I could and threw on my clothes and headed back to my hotel.
    While waiting for the train, I realized that I reeked of cum - it was so obvious! I was really getting turned on again, but the funny thing is that no one else seemed to notice. They couldn't have missed the smell - it was so strong! I was so horny by the time I got back to my room that I stripped again to jo. My hair was all matted down from the cum and I and came again to add to the mess!

12. halfcocked

halfcocked New Member

i love the smell of cum. it makes my little dick hard. i spend a lot of time in the spew booths in adult book stores and arcades. on a slow day, i'll find the strongest smelling booth and just edge for hours, drinking in that luscious aroma.

13. MrHangman

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I've never noticed a scent?

14. D_Phil_R_Upp

D_Phil_R_Upp New Member

I like a freshly blown load, for sure. And there is something that's a turn on about the smell of a bookstore or j/o place....then again, I like men's rooms and truckstops too.

On a slightly off topic note: has anyone else ever noticed that there's a certain kind of tree that flowers (I'm thinking a linden tree but I could be wrong) that when it's in flower, the scent smells like a freshly blown load? I've heard people call it the "cum tree" before.

15. D_Hammond Happydipper

D_Hammond Happydipper Account Disabled

the smell is based on your diet

more junk food = nasty smell

good foods = better smell

carbonated drinks make it smell nasty = ammonia smell

I can tell the diffrance in smell of my new cum rag Vs old one

after I switched to Non carbonated drinks

16. B_RedDude

B_RedDude New Member

I have drunk a LOT of Coke and other soda for a long time and my cum is practically without any scent at all.

So there goes that theory.

17. B_Nicodemous

B_Nicodemous New Member

Oh, Iv'e noticed that sent. LOL I love it.

Everyone's cum is going t smell slightly different, and even different depending on diet and overall health. Like it's taste.:biggrin1:

Exactly. Though I would say closer to bleach than ammonia. I assume this has to do with it being more alkaline to countercat a woman's slightly more acidic secrections? I would assume that the little swimmers are trying for a more neutral pH (water is pH 7). A womens vaninal pH is apparently anywhere from 3.8-4.5 (on the acidic side) where as a mans semen is generally 7.2-7.8. Still close to nuetral, but more basic. I'd assume someone's cum that has more of that bleachy smell would be more alkaine (around the 7.8 range). Perhaps those who have not noticed an oder are more at the 7.2 pH side,and haven't been with guys who have the higher pH cum.

I don't think I have. Where do these trees normally grow? I have noticed that fresh tortilla dough smells cummy sometimes. My sister and I noticed it and were cracking up when her mother-in-law commented on the smell of the dough and kept saying she knew it from somewhere! Lol:biggrin1:

What I love is that people always seem to believe that no one will notice. Like when you go to a friends house and can smell what Patton Oswalt calls "fuck fumes" Lol And there they are acting like they were doing crosswords all day!:wink::tongue:

18. B_Nicodemous

B_Nicodemous New Member

Yeah, I don't think carbonation has anything to do with it, though i do thimk that a more alkaline diet might.

19. Chase1600

Chase1600 Member

Maybe. I’ve noticed on the East Coast – but not in the west – one or two days each spring – maybe be end of April, beginning of May – when the world smells of my adolescent cum, basically very ammonia –like. I never thought it was a specific plant. I just thought it was collective.

20. artyhungman

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Anyone noticed that fresh Brie smells like spunk?

Draft saved Draft deleted