What's the appeal with have sex with 2 or more partners at once?

galaxus

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
News flash! I lost my virginity in a 3some (with 2 close friends who were very attractive) a couple years ago.

It was very confusing, tiresome, and years later come out to be meaningless, but at the time it was fun! I was so happy! I felt like a man, a stud, and an alpha male finally.

I felt like, with that under my belt, I can wave that in the face of the men a women who belittled me an emasculated me growing up. It almost felt like I reached my potential!

I know its foolish.... but hey :tongue:

Bottom line is, after that night, I felt in control of my sexuality. I felt secure. I felt sexy, for the first time ever!...... I know thats dangerous, but thats how I feel.

Intrigue

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
What?? I read this and the other post several times... And all I can say is "What?" this makes no sense to me at all.

galaxus

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
What?? I read this and the other post several times... And all I can say is "What?" this makes no sense to me at all.

I'm sorry.

I'm asking what is it about having sex with multiple partners is appealing to you all. My OP was just me expressing how I feel about it.

I didn't mean to confuse you. I just want to know why do you guys, if you do, like it so much.

Intrigue

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Ah ok. Nope never done it. Might never do it. Depends. I'm selfish, jealous and a bit of a bad sharer. If my wife really wanted it? I would do my damndest to get over it. But overall? My relationship is already complicated enough. Lol

helgaleena

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
You ask what is it that makes you like it so much? You answered your own question.

You ask what it is that makes others like it so much? They might not. IME it's fun to think about but a lot harder to choreograph in real life. Things tend to fall apart into two and one at a certain point no matter how it was planned. If it was planned! No matter what, it is far to easy for somebody to get left out at the climax.

Successful threesome sex is definitely for expert practitioners in the movies.

D_Ivana_Bhig-Dicke

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
What an odd thread.....

To answer the question from my point of view, the appeal to me is that a person wants to have sex with me. The very fact that 2 people would want to have sex with me at the same time would make it just that much more appealing.

D_Harrison Board

Experimental Member
Media
I have had several threesomes. My first was an mmf at 19. I am now 51 and I have have a number of different kinds of sexual encounters and I have to say that threesome was by far the best sex I have ever had. There are other encounters that come close, but that first one was the best. What was it that made it so good? I would have to agree with ryanp1984 in that I was invited to have sex with this couple and they both wanted to have sex with me. The one other thing that made it so good was that it was also my first and only double penetration. We were both inside her pussy. It was so tight and the feel of his penis sliding across mine made it feel more like I was fucking his penis than it did that we were fucking her vagina. Other threesomes I had were also very good, and most of them involved a couple that invited me to join them. I would have to admit now though, a threesome today would be very desirable but would more likely be disappointing as it would not be anywhere near as adventurous as it was when I was younger. However, the memory of these encounters has been very satisfying.

psguy64

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Honestly, I have been a part of a threesome...didn't really enjoy it. I'm very much a romantic sexually, so I like to focus all my energy on one partner.

Thinking MMM only. I've never had the opportunity to participate in a threesome; knowing myself I wonder if I would seize the opportunity as I am very much of a romantic sexually having always focused on one partner at a time. As a single for some 5-yrs, I like to think I would jump on the opportunity especially if I there is mutual attractions especially if the other 2 are in a relationship.

Over-reaching

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've had three threesomes, all with two women. When I was about 22, my then girlfriend was keen to do it, and I certainly wasn't going to say no. One of them in particular was great, and I remember my g/f giving me a b/j while the other woman sucked my balls: the explosion when I came was fantastic. My g/f quite enjoyed being with other women, so when I was spent the other two would keep each other busy until I recovered.

The other time was at a company conference, with two colleagues from Canada. (I was based in London, and the conference was in the US.) I had been flirting with both of them all week, and on the second last night we were all pretty drunk (they more than I), and we ended up in one of their rooms in the hotel. That time it was tamer, but still fun, and I've hooked up again a couple of times with one of them when she's been in London.

I guess the attraction is that it's great when one person is attracted to you, but to have two at once is even better. Plus it's the sense of something slightly forbidden. Plus with my ex-, it was fun watching the two women go at it. Incidentally, she and I split up soon after that, but it wasn't really on account of that: the relationship was based pretty much on sex, which was great while it lasted but it's not really a good basis for a very long relationship.

Anyway, each of the threesomes was good fun and I think we all enjoyed ourselves at the time, which is what they were for, after all. :smile:

D_Terry_Tugnuts

Account Disabled
Media
I wish I'd lost my virginity in a 3some! But then again, it might give you unrealistic expectations...

I think 3somes when young are different from ones in later life. My early ones were alcohol-fuelled and very spur of the moment, while these days they're planned with swinging friends or happen when clubbing or partying; there's less tension and more hedonism involved.

D_Suckleberry Hound

Experimental Member
Media
I must say the 3somes I have had were all pretty incredible sex. What's the appeal? 2 people wanting you, 4 hands, 2 mouths, 2 asses, 2 pussy's, or a pussy and a cock, watching 2 people have sex right in front of you, making out with someone while getting your dick sucked, have someone lick your asshole while getting your dick sucked, going from one pussy to another, etc, etc, etc, etc.... Also, and perhaps better yet, in a couple cases I really cared about both the other people involved, so it wasn't just sex but making love.

salter

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I think from a gay point of view this thread would read very differently. I'm willing to elaborate if anybody wants to hear with some of my experiences but I don't think it will have that much to answer people who are straight and want to know.

galaxus

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I think from a gay point of view this thread would read very differently. I'm willing to elaborate if anybody wants to hear with some of my experiences but I don't think it will have that much to answer people who are straight and want to know.

This thread is for gay and straight men and women. Please elaborate.

salter

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Story number 1. I was at a gay sauna, in the sauna itself. One guy was sucking me, two different guys on each nipple and one guy rimming me. I think I was also kissing someone. So pretty much all my major erogenous zones were being stimulated at once. No, it wasn't that romantic (not at all) but the rush of sensations was just unbelievable. Story number 2. My most recent 3 way, I think last February. It was just a constant roundrobin of kissing, licking and sucking, we were a good combination and everybody was getting something at any given moment. For the final act, I fucked one of them while they had oral sex 69. I guess for the fuckee it was the best: getting fucked, getting sucked and sucking all at the same time. Again, not romantic (but we are all good friends -- the sex is a plus but not the whole thing) but simply total stimulation. And even though I was "only" fucking it was a turnon for me to hear how turned on they were. So bottom line -- only in a multiple can you get that level of physical stimulation. But it's not likely to be a lot more than physical.

ruggerkit28

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
A few years ago a bi m8 and I went deliberatly to hook up for mmf sex. Happened few times and it was seriously hot.. 2 dicks and 1 pussy. Loved to see my m8's uncut hard dick fucking pussy, knowing that I would follow him in there, with both of them licking and sucking my dick. Orgasm wise, really good.

Gay 3 sums I find tend to end up as a 2sum and a wank.

D_Harrison Board

Experimental Member
Media
Was this supposed to be limited to straight threesomes? Hummmmmm, is there really such a thing as a straight threesome? Someone of the same sex is bound to touch the other at some point. Even if it were a guy with two girls, the girls will most likely do something, which would not be straight sex.