What's the appeal with have sex with 2 or more partners at once?

bigcobra

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It's the ultimate reassurance of manliness. Being able to please two women at once is an unbelievable feeling. You instantly upgrade to alpha male status.

A

AM_092

I've never had a threesome, but spit-roasting is oh so tempting...

Endued

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Honestly? Honestly honestly? I'm not sure I'd know what to do! No matter what you stick where and for how long, you're still going to be neglecting someone/something. I'm perfectly happy with one-on-ones.

Redwyvre

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Honestly? Honestly honestly? I'm not sure I'd know what to do! No matter what you stick where and for how long, you're still going to be neglecting someone/something. I'm perfectly happy with one-on-ones.
Very good point. One person needs to be a bit of a choreographer and the others willing to follow. Yea group sex can be amazing, few times of done it were mind-blowing but you're right it can not be a romantic experience.

midlifebear

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
When I worked as a bartender in the Castro during the late 60s through the 70s it was common to be invited to an after hours Wesson Oil party. I'd show up with my date du jour. Get naked as fast as possible. And join in pile of hot and always hung men (usually about 20) rolling around all greased up. When you came there was always time to take a break, have a cup of coffee, and rest up to jump in again. Plus there were those very talented bottoms who craved having to penises in their asses at the same time. Don't get to enjoy doing that to bottoms anymore.

EDIT: Oh yeah, and in those days we were real men and looked forward to swallowing if and when someone blew a load in our mouths.

Last edited: