"Whats the Attraction to LPSG ?"

Lex

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I return because in spite of the liars and fakers and obnoxious internet personalities, there is a core group of posters here whom I admire (I won't name them here because I'm not much into all the verbal fellatio that goes on from time to time) who are thoughtful, intelligent, insightful, and who really do want their own experiences to help those in similar situations and *I* have been helped by their posts and hope my posts serve to help others.

steve319

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Originally posted by Lex@Jul 12 2005, 06:35 PM
I return because in spite of the liars and fakers and obnoxious internet personalities,
Obnoxious internet personalities? *sputtering*

You couldn't mean...? :evilfrown:

I keep coming here because of the clever, witty, knowledgeable, and kind people. I try to overlook the rest of you. ;)

Aruba 1st

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I visited a year or two ago searching for running apparel tips, related to: not falling or bouncing out. (My primary reason to return - need help)

The running forums I frequent have slipped in quality; which often happens after a while to Discussion Forums. There is a certain type of personality...

OOPs !
Sorry.

Any way,
I received the info I needed from LPSG - (I think ?) - and left.

Didn&#39;t return until one of our fellow LPSG men recently visited one of (my) Running Forums, encountered the same problem I am loath to repeat, and popped up with a <http://www.lpsg.org> suggestion.

Horrors &#33;

Anyway - enough of that - hope LPSG remains immune to the disease.....

Please, let&#39;s all try to accept everyone unless they really &#33; err..
Just checked and Absinthium&#39;s Original Thread is doing better than the hijack&#39;d.....

Kinda weird the way some of one&#39;s notes just "Take OFF" and go the LPSG before you&#39;re ready, eh ?

D_Martin van Burden

Account Disabled
Media
Hmmm, quite a few reasons.

Quite frankly, it&#39;s cool getting around a decent group of guys who can share the realities of being well-endowed and trying to deal with it the best they can. I give the photo galleries an occasional onceover, and I think some of our boys look pretty good. At the same time, that&#39;s rather small in comparison to the guys opening up and talking about their experiences, sexual and otherwise. We can learn a lot from each other.

I know I&#39;ve got my few favorites around here, but I appreciate getting to know other people. I&#39;ve had some really cool conversations and I look forward to having more of them, whether it&#39;s cutting up in a Yahoo chat or talking about what goes on in the real world through IMs.

That keeps me coming back. There aren&#39;t enough idiots and fools on here to deprive people of the warmth and communication and fun people can share with one another. (Trust me: I put that Ignore feature to hella good use&#33;) And that&#39;s what keeps a place like this really alive, seeing that people really get comfortable with one another and are able to contribute positively to this place.

Steve26

1st LPSG Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Thanks for shamelessly swiping this from the ladies, Aruba&#33; I had noticed it in the women&#39;s threads and thought it was a great topic.

I come here because I really appreciate having a forum to discuss this issue that is really quite important for those of us who are affected but which is also largely taboo IRL. You generally can&#39;t just walk up to a real-life friend and start asking the kind of questions you can ask here because 1) chances are very good that he can&#39;t relate and has no useful info, and 2) you&#39;d look like a shameless braggart for announcing that you are well-endowed.

I&#39;ve found the LPSG unexpectedly interesting for showing how I compare not only in terms of straightforward penis size, but also in terms of experiences and various other physical traits. As a straight guy I only "know" my own dick, so it&#39;s actually pretty fascinating to learn about the points of similarity and dissimilarity on things like semen quantity/distance, ball size, head size, veininess, growers versus showers, etc.

I know that I&#39;ve learned some good things here; the site has been a godsend for me as far as underwear comfort, which I had struggled with for years. While pretty much all the questions/issues I had initially have been addressed (in most cases over and over and over ;)), I stick around because I hope that my contributions can help other guys learn from my experiences. I do look at it as a genuine support group where guys can help each other deal with our particular circumstances.

Steve :)

absinthium

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
This kind of takes on a different tone when you open the question up to everyone... I could understand larger-than-average guys wanting to come here for answers and support. My question was directed strictly at the vag-bearing-mammals on here, cos, well, I was hoping someone would read it and realize that not all the women on here are dick freaks.

...There&#39;s ALMOST always a method to my madness.

Knight

Experimental Member
Media
Usually for advice, well occassionally that&#39;s it. I did at first come here for advice...Also I like to help out where I can. The girls make it all pleasing to the eyes. It&#39;s a decent place.

Aruba 1st

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Originally posted by Absinthium@Jul 13 2005, 08:34 AM
My question was directed strictly at the vag-bearing-mammals on here, cos, well, I was hoping someone would read it and realize that not all the women on here are dick freaks.
[post=328811]Quoted post[/post]​

A-Hah &#33;
The Truth Is Out &#33;
However, please define "dick freaks" and whether they are "good" or "bad".

Perhaps by "opening the question to everyone" individuals of both genders will qualify themselves for you.

By now we have read all kinds of responses - the question is a Good One and the Group a worthy service. Thanks again Absinthium.

Aruba 1st

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Originally posted by Dr Rock+Jul 13 2005, 09:45 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Dr Rock &#064; Jul 13 2005, 09:45 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Aruba 1st@Jul 13 2005, 04:37 PM
However, please define "dick freaks"
[post=328835]Quoted post[/post]​
She means Shemales.
[post=328838]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]

Define "Shemales", please.

Thank you.
I&#39;d prefer an answer from the Originator.

absinthium

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
By "dick freaks," I meant size queens, or women who were just on here to look at penises or flirt with guys who are known to be well hung.

I believe the good Doctor is referring either to hermaphrodites which appear female but have penises, or genetic males that dress as women. I&#39;ve heard the term applied to both groups of people.

In any event, shemales are awesome and I *heart* them.

Aruba 1st

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
By "dick freaks," I meant size queens, or women who were just on here to look at penises or flirt with guys who are known to be well hung.
Thank you for the quick response Absinthium.

I believe the good Doctor is referring either to hermaphrodites which appear female but have penises, or genetic males that dress as women. I&#39;ve heard the term applied to both groups of people.

In any event, shemales are awesome and I *heart* them.
[post=328861]Quoted post[/post]​

So a "dick freak" is less than a "trans" ?
Please forgive my general and social ignorance regarding these two.

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well, "size queen" is usually used as a derrogatory term meaning women or men who ONLY date for penis size and will drop you like a dead rat for the next bigger one. That is more undesirable than dressing differently or being born different, both of which are harmless.

Now, back to size queens, there are sometimes physical reasons why a woman would want a larger or smaller partner, having to do with fit compatibility (which is my case). This isn&#39;t really the same thing because it&#39;s not a "bigger is better" thing, just that they need a certain size to make contact, so to speak.

Aruba 1st

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Originally posted by Madame_Zora@Jul 13 2005, 04:50 PM
Well, "size queen" is usually used as a derrogatory term meaning women or men who ONLY date for penis size and will drop you like a dead rat for the next bigger one. That is more undesirable than dressing differently or being born different, both of which are harmless.

Now, back to size queens, there are sometimes physical reasons why a woman would want a larger or smaller partner, having to do with fit compatibility (which is my case). This isn&#39;t really the same thing because it&#39;s not a "bigger is better" thing, just that they need a certain size to make contact, so to speak.
[post=328944]Quoted post[/post]​

Wow &#33;
Interesting response, this is better aimed at what I was asking.

Thanks for helping educate we-who-do-not-know Madame_Zora and for being able to work around my communication non-skills.
:(

BuffMusicIdol

Just Browsing
Media
I return because you are a frightfully wierd lot, and I feel an obligation to save you all from your awful promiscuousness.

Oh wait, no, that was for another site.

I return because I am continually amazed by the clarity of thinking, the amazing visual effect, and that absolute convoluted verbal dumping that goes on here. It&#39;s like a psychotic family reunion that you hated parts about, but keep laughing over and over again and can&#39;t wait for the next one.

You are all so wierd. :D B) :eek: :evilgrin: :wow: ;) :) :) :)

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Originally posted by BuffMusicIdol@Jul 14 2005, 06:17 AM
I return because you are a frightfully wierd lot, and I feel an obligation to save you all from your awful promiscuousness.

Oh wait, no, that was for another site.

I return because I am continually amazed by the clarity of thinking, the amazing visual effect, and that absolute convoluted verbal dumping that goes on here. It&#39;s like a psychotic family reunion that you hated parts about, but keep laughing over and over again and can&#39;t wait for the next one.

You are all so wierd. :D B) :eek: :evilgrin: :wow: ;) :) :) :)
[post=329007]Quoted post[/post]​

Yeah, but there&#39;s always room for one more, so welcome back&#33;

absinthium

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Originally posted by BuffMusicIdol@Jul 14 2005, 02:17 AM
It&#39;s like a psychotic family reunion that you hated parts about, but keep laughing over and over again and can&#39;t wait for the next one.
[post=329007]Quoted post[/post]​

I am dumbfounded by how accurate that statement is. Christ... That was like a religious experience of some kind.

If you excuse me, I&#39;m going to go cry myself to sleep.

Vix

1st Like
Media
I came here after searching for underwear options. I haven&#39;t posted a great deal, but I honestly have found a lot of thoughtful posters. The more interesting conversations often do not involve penises. The advice has been solid save a few turkeys.

Vix