What's the average girth?

notsmallmatt

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
from wikipedia:
"A study conducted by LifeStyles Condoms during 2001 Spring Break in Cancún found an average of 12.6 cm (5.0 in) with a standard deviation of 1.3 cm (0.5 in)."

heres a chart:
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/8/88/Penis_circum.jpg

im suprised that apparently the same percentage of people have a 5.5-6 thick one as do an under 3 one.... poor guys... i cant even imagine one like that actually... *looks for pictures*

darkone

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I would say on avg:

Small - 3-4"
Average - 4.5-5.25"
Large - 6+"

Just my opinion but you can find that info online just google 'penis girth'.

yggdrasil

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
So this is why I get props for thickness much more than length. 6.5-7" girth has impressed more than 8-8.5" length. I guess the proportions are more toward being a fat dick than a long one. My ex thought I was average in length ("average length and extra thick", by aff categories) then I fucked her again and she was like, okay, this is a huge cock...not quite enough to save the marriage at the last minute...I was a freaky fucker back then, what with my depressive alcoholic gig, good thing we parted, did well for the both of us...

ostrich egg

Media
from wikipedia:
"A study conducted by LifeStyles Condoms during 2001 Spring Break in Cancún found an average of 12.6 cm (5.0 in) with a standard deviation of 1.3 cm (0.5 in)."

heres a chart:
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/8/88/Penis_circum.jpg

im suprised that apparently the same percentage of people have a 5.5-6 thick one as do an under 3 one.... poor guys... i cant even imagine one like that actually... *looks for pictures*

Haha!! i'm not even on that chart, it dosent go up high enough! *ego boost*

ostrich egg

Media
ok, A) not nice, B) had pix, but took 'em down, and C) i was just makin a comment, dont get your panties in a bunch! who'd ave thought that on a site about "endowed individuals" someone would get all pissy about someone else saying they have a large penis? chill dude, when i put my pix back on i'll let cha know ok?

meatpackingbubba

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
ok, A) not nice, B) had pix, but took 'em down, and C) i was just makin a comment, dont get your panties in a bunch! who'd ave thought that on a site about "endowed individuals" someone would get all pissy about someone else saying they have a large penis? chill dude, when i put my pix back on i'll let cha know ok?

Please reference the first sentence of my posting.

ostrich egg

Media
and note what i said, i was just making a comment, ya know comments, thoughts and insights that progress the conversation. im sorry if its that time of the month foryou, but chill dude

notsmallmatt

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
alright guys.. settle down.. just keep reminding yourselves THIS IS THE INTERNET

and besides.. the cart only goes up to 6.75... so its not like the guy is claiming to have a 10 inch thick one... no need for hostility

Mr._dB

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Average? Well, mine's 7.5" around the base, and 6.5" around the sulcus, so I guess the average is 7". :)

frenulum

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
how many beers does it take to get a frat boy naked , hard, and willing to be measured while on spring break ? one to five . six to ten or a fifty dollar bill ?

ddazndd

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The site should charge people everytime they start a thread about
1) Average Size
2) Average Girth

Then people won't be charged for Premium Memberships.