What's the average length, bone pressed?

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by gunnaknow, Nov 6, 2010.

1. gunnaknow

gunnaknow New Member

I was wondering what the average boned pressed length is because I'm quite overweight and want to know how I'd compare if I returned to the average body mass. I think that one study showed that the average length non bone pressed was 5.88" but 25% of the participants backed out, probably the smaller guys, so I'm guessing that the true average would be closer to 5.75". These were young college students so their fat pads were probably fairly slim still. I'm guessing that the average bone pressed length would be about 6.5", does that sound right?

2. ratibor

ratibor Member

ABOUT 5.5"-6"
    111 "younger" (18-19 years old) and 32 "older" (40-68 years old, for whom 100% erection was induced by drug injection) German men:
    BPEL (young men) = 5.70". BPEL (older men) = 5.58".
    3,300 Italian men, 17-19 years old:
    FSL = 4.92". (NBPEL is about 5")
    200 Turkish men, 20-22 years old:
    NBPEL = 5.01".
    301 Indian men:
    FSL = 4.28".
    A subset of 93% of these men were measured erect, and the average was 5.12".
    1500 Iranian men, 20-40 years old:
    FSL = 4.56".
    80 American men:
    NBPEL (100% erection induced by drug injection) = 5.08". FSL = 4.88". (0.2")
    115 Nigerian men(BLACK), 30-65 years old:
    FSL = 5.30". Range: 2.95"-7.68".

3. redbear52

redbear52 New Member

I've looked at quite a few studies. All are prone to selection bias, of course. Unfortunately, measuring methodology is not only not uniform, but not always spelled out clearly.

In my opinion, the average adult NBPEL is probably in the 5.0-5.5" range (and probably closer to 5" than 5.5"), and BPEL a bit less than 6".

4. gunnaknow

gunnaknow New Member

But these figures seem really small to me. I've seen the figures from all of these studies mentioned at Thunders and it just makes me question whether the figures are doctored to make men feel better. I think that very sexually active gay men might be the best people to ask because they've seen alot of dicks. Can some of the gay members please take a moment to look at a ruler and say what the most common length of dick, that you've seen is? That would be non bone pressed ofcourse.

5. ratibor

ratibor Member

Average is correct . Doctors have no reason to lie, unlike manufacturers of devices for penis enlargement .
    In the dressing room I have not seen a penis larger than 3.5 inches (flaccid) - My is about 5.25"-5.5" (5.5" flaccid girth)

#5 ratibor, Nov 7, 2010
    Last edited: Nov 7, 2010
  6. ratibor

ratibor Member

KINSEY are self-measure (and subtract the average by 0.5 inches (people are added to make larger))
    Average NBPEL is between 5"-5.5" and average BPEL is between 5.5"-6" .
    3,300 Italian men, 17-19 years old:
    FSL = 4.92". (NBPEL is about 5") + 0.75 fat pad = 5.75"

#6 ratibor, Nov 7, 2010
    Last edited: Nov 7, 2010
  7. gunnaknow

gunnaknow New Member

What do you mean by average is correct? If 3.5" NBP is normal when flaccid, that would mean that the average penis grows no more than 2" when hard, NBP. Surely not? What does your 5.5" flaccid length become when hard out of interest?

8. theoloniuscock

theoloniuscock New Member

Is average bone pressed really that small? 5.75"? Non BP I am about 7" or a touch under. BP I am 7.5" or more if I use a tape and allow for curvature. I feel pretty average though???

9. gunnaknow

gunnaknow New Member

No, you're well above average but 5.75-6" BP seems a little small to me. I thought that average would be about 6.5" BP and 5.75" NBP. However, the average that most women have experienced is probably slightly bigger than the true average because guys with small dicks tend not to get around as much as guys who are average or above. I'm still finding it hard to believe that the true average isn't more than 6" BP though.

#9 gunnaknow, Nov 8, 2010
    Last edited: Nov 8, 2010
  10. basincreek

basincreek New Member

Albums:
    I've only ever seen one dick longer than about 3" flaccid in a locker room. And that belonged to the gay guy that I accidentally dated until he found out I'm hetero.

11. ratibor

ratibor Member

Doctors or people, who is right. Of course doctors, people are liars when it comes to length .
    Here I see 90% incorrectly measured 8 inches penis (on this site) .
    Pre PE length - Thunder's Place Free Penis Enlargement Forums
    BPEL Pre PE In Inches (Subtract 0.25 "-0.5" and it is true BPEL - self-measure,sitting)
    Votes: 3504. You may not vote on this poll

12. redbear52

redbear52 New Member

Your experience is much different than mine. Most studies and surveys that have looked at flaccid length have put the average at 3.5-3.75".

I see at least one penis longer than 3" flaccid every time I change clothes in a locker room - mine. I don't think I ever get less than 4", even when chilly. But I have seen many, many flaccid penises longer than mine, although most are shorter.

13. basincreek

basincreek New Member

Albums:
    Maybe the locker rooms I have been in have especially cold water.

That or I just wasn't paying much attention.

14. tgirlsrgreat

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    "belonged to the gay guy that I accidentally dated until he found out I'm hetero."

say again???

Draft saved Draft deleted