whats the best advice if you're too big?

Wonderboy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Just take things slow.

It's probably best to just put a bit of your cock in, then hold it there for awhile.

Another tip is to NOT use WARMING LUBE...I did this with my ex and she said it was burning her insides. Coupled with the pain of her being stretched by me it was bad, I felt bad for her. But no one seems to tell me if its hurting them until after the event. Which is strange...

eg I asked an ex if we chould have sex and she said no cos my dick hurts her sometimes :( so I'm a bit put off sex now. I have a date with a tiny asian girl on Wednesday...woe is me.

The only tip really is to take it slow...and stretch first, with increasingly large 'dilators' like Love-It does...but that takes time.

If you're talking about a one night stand type situation then I have very little very bad experience with that.

Mem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
The best advice is be grateful you don't have the opposite problem....micro-penis.

alien51

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
just here on a sunday browsing around.you never fail to either make me think or make me laugh!what a sense of humor!keep it up!

Brishen

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
My dad knows a guy who knocked off 13 silver dollars off of a bar with one swipe of his dick. Now I dunno how many of you know how long 13 silver dollars end to end is but it's VERY LONG! I guess, so I've heard, that he had to pull it up when he went to the bathroom in a urnial cuz it would drag in the water. SO the story goes that he has only found 3 people who could ever take him totally. I don't really know whether to believe this story or not. But supposedly he did win 100 dollars from the bartender for knocking off those silver dollars. HEHE.