Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I had a guy that was about eight inches extremely hard, pretty thick and he had a slight bend downward, and so when he penetrated me it would push and slide right down/across on my prostate. We would fuck for a good two hours and I would cum at least five times. To this day, everytime I jack off, it's him I am thinking about. Too bad I had to move away. I have never had a dick that felt that good. :tongue:

B_ctf956

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
well i've never actually 'had' a cock but once, at a track meet I layed eyes on, what to this day is still the bigges ive ever seen. all the runners had to wear these skin tight body suites so if u were the slightest bit hung everybody was gonna know. this kid that day blew everyone away, just a mammoth bulge

Bimanhung

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
It was a married guy with 10 inches. HUGE cockhead. He loved to have it sucked and I loved to suck it. He fucked me a couple of times, but it was so big he would push the cum out of me very fast

D_Harry_Crax

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
well i've never actually 'had' a cock but once, at a track meet I layed eyes on, what to this day is still the bigges ive ever seen. all the runners had to wear these skin tight body suites so if u were the slightest bit hung everybody was gonna know. this kid that day blew everyone away, just a mammoth bulge

We need photos of that guy....and of you, also in the tight body suit showing off your bulge.

B_Amsterdaniel

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
The biggest one i've ever had in my ass was a 10 inch black dick. The 'owner' was a 25 year old guy from Kenia. I was amazed i could have that one. I really had to feel it with my hand and felt his whole thing was inside me!
It was so absolutely hot! Unfortunately he made me cum very fast...

D_Fiona_Farvel

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I would place a link to his gallery here, but then I would be indiscreet. :09:
Just kidding, although, he was good. The best cock I ever had was from a short, horny, dork who was packing a 6 with average girth, but always gave me deep, multiple orgasms.

jorpollew

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Well, these are among the most memorable dicks, but they were NOT the best sex:

While in college, I met a guy who was visiting my campus for a conference. That weekend we happened to bump into each other at a local gay bar and ended up having sex in my dorm room. His dick was a shocking 10" and very thick!

About 10 years ago when I lived downtown, I hooked up with a construction worker that was working in my neighborhood. Hot guy: late 40's, married w/ children type. For 2-3 weeks, I always saw him at Starbucks while on my way to work. Then one day, when I had off from work, we sat and talked-- and then somehow he ended up back at my apartment during his lunch break. This guy's dick was BEER-CAN thick. I couldn't wrap my mouth or hand around it.

In both situations, the sex was just mediocre. But what these guys were hiding in their pants was the real turn-on. I mean, what could be better than casual sex w/ a big surprise?