what's the best enhancement brief..

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by dong-in-khakis, Aug 12, 2008.

1. dong-in-khakis

dong-in-khakis New Member

.. I'm fine with my cock and it's size, but when an (average large) guy is completely soft and not wanting to be obscene when showing a natural and sexy bulge, sometimes "enhancement" works well. I bought enhancing briefs once from International Male and they just didn't get it. There was this huge, way out front pad that makes a guy look totally ridiculous. I also knew a co-worker who wore some kind of enhancement and did he ever more look like a freak. It defiantely wasn't natural looking, and you could see his bulge coming before you could see him.. It was beyond a joke.

Does anyone know of a natural, noticeable, tasteful bulge enhancement that's sexy and not obscene? In some settings it can be obscene to go commando. If you have a good suggestion please post it.

Thanks.

~dong

2. chiefone4u

Verified Gold Member

Verified:
    Photo
    Not sure if this is really what you are asking for... but...

Calvin Klein Body Boost Collection - Free Shipping

The above link is for underware that take what you naturally have... and just give it a little extra lift to help enhance your pakage.

3. D_Chocho_Lippz

D_Chocho_Lippz Account Disabled

I personally think that about any pouched boxer brief works well. I reviewed some underwear a while ago here on LPSG, pictures included.
    http://www.lpsg.org/90199-underwear-sale.html

A padded POUCH? No, no....

4. B_Lightkeeper

B_Lightkeeper New Member

Why not? Women certainly use enhancement bras for showing more cleavage.

As for guys using padding, just make sure you don't go home with anyone. You might an ex-great pretender. LOL

5. dong-in-khakis

thanks guys, it nice to naturally enhance or show off the goods..

The CK briefs sound just right, thanks for the suggestions.

6. digdugm2000

digdugm2000 Active Member

Albums:
  7. B_apollo_undies

B_apollo_undies New Member

Check out pouch underwear at apollowear.com They don't use padding but have the pouch crotch to allow your natural bulge form.

8. mrlumpy

mrlumpy Member

Try the Unico briefs. Nice lift up and push out. Expecially hot with jeans.

9. slab8

slab8 Member

Skiviez makes a good pouch boxer brief, and they are on sale right now.

10. perthjames

perthjames Member

Currently travelling through Scandinavia and Eastern Europe and the guys here are all well hung or have no hangups about "showing off". There's a noticeable difference with countries like Australia where you try not to show off too much, where a prominent package is obscene. Here it seems quite different. Oh, and the museums have been interesting too!

11. D_Chocho_Lippz

D_Chocho_Lippz Account Disabled

Re-read.

They use padding to enhance their cleavage.

Using padded underwear is just faking it.

With that said, if you want to fake it, man or woman, then go for it. As long as you get what you want by faking it, then I guess that is mission accomplished, eh?

12. WellHung83

Gold Member

Albums:
    2xist has a majority of their range with a built in booster for the front package, and Aussiebum again has their Wonderjocks or Booster briefs, so you have quite a few options to mull over.

13. D_Bob_Crotchitch

D_Bob_Crotchitch New Member

Buy a potato but make sure you put it in the FRONT of the underpants. :wink:

14. arkfarmbear

arkfarmbear New Member

A friend was in a bar and picked up what appeared to be a guy with a grapefruit in his 501s.
    As they were in the limo back to the hotel, my friend got overly anxious and decided to go ahead and "pull it out" to see just how big the prize was going to be.
    He encountered a huge wad of tissues. Being the catty little diva he was, he used a couple to blow his nose and put them back in their "holder".
    The two still thought "what the hell?" and went back to his room. It turned out that the guy was above average in endowment and didn't need any padding to be adequate.

15. tominatlanta

tominatlanta New Member

Ergowear.com's new MAX Lite line and Tulio's power pouches at International Jock. There are NO slings, rings, or pads.

Tom

16. dong-in-khakis

..I studied it good before I bought it today. The enclosed picture doesn't show the best flattering of the natural bulge, but it puts it out there beautifully and it's what I bought. I'm sure some of you have heard of and probably own one...

The Aussiebum Wonderjock with a patented unique cup for letting your natural assets be naturally more visible. I think it's the perfect natural outfront look that will be very sexy and natural.

Bet they'll say, "well, he can't help it"..

Can't wait for it to arrive from Australia.

Attached Files:

#16 dong-in-khakis, Aug 16, 2008
    Last edited: Aug 16, 2008
  17. Captain Elephant

Captain Elephant Active Member

Albums:
    I am anything but a showoff. I become very self-conscious if I even suspect a shadow in the region, so I work hard to be as inconspicuous as possible.

At the beginning of the summer went to a friend's house for bbq and swimming. Don't know what I was thinking but wore my suit under my scrubs and went like that. After swimming I wanted to take off the wet things but realized I forgot my boxer briefs. My wife called me a big baby and said to go commando.

That had to be the most uncomfortable few hours I had recently. I was constantly changing positions or moving about to keep from showing. I would hold my beer down there as a cover, until it wet my pants leading to a little more frustration. I was thankful when we started eating and kept the paper plate in my lap long after the meal was over. The hostess asked if she could take it and I'm sure I sounded unstable when I just waved her off saying "No, that's ok, I'm fine with it."

My wife says I was being kind of an egomaniac thinking everybody wanted to look at my crotch.

18. Honey123

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    OMG I love this site. I think I looked at the entire site - some pages twice. Sent the link to a couple hotties too.

esp like #321 in the summer collection and #311 on their spring collection
    on their enhance collection i rather like the #909 and #901

would love to open up a pair of pants to find any of them.

19. dong-in-khakis

..found the better pic today of the Aussiebum wonderjock "Patriot" brief. Look closely at the side view. This brief doesn't promote a penis image, it promotes a natural, sexy, slightly prominent package presence, which is what I want. I have a nice pair of flat front thin khakis I plan on wearing the wonderjock underneath.

These briefs are available from Aussiebum, direct from Australia for just over $17 plus shipping.

~dong

Attached Files:

20. lessie

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    There is a new underwear from australia. It is called "obviously". It is the most confortable underwear I have ever worn, and it is designed to be anatomically correct.

Draft saved Draft deleted