Whats the best lube for anal sex?

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by Dr. Dilznick, Mar 16, 2005.

1. Dr. Dilznick

Gold Member

The missus is only familiar with Astroglide (other than godawful KY jelly), which I know is recommended often for anal intercourse. I was wondering if there's a better lube we could be using, as it dries out way too quickly.

2. tightfit

tightfit New Member

I use Liquid Silk - Stays nice and slippery.

3. B_DoubleMeatWhopper

B_DoubleMeatWhopper New Member

Wet Platinum™ is also highly recommended.

4. ericbear

Gold Member

Albums:
    Indeed it is! It was recently reformulated as "Wet Platinum Premium." This has a thinner consistency than before, but excellent lubrication, and less tendency to become dry and sticky. The other night, I had a guy I was fucking ask "What kind of lube is that? It's great!" The only problem is that with the thinner consistency, it is more likely to make a messy spill if the bottle gets tipped over unnoticed.

5. KinkGuy

Gold Member

IF you can find it, Elbow Grease makes a great condom compatible lube. Stays slick, more cream/gel like than liquid, cleans up easily and reminds me of "the good old days."

Some of you older creatures will know what I mean when I fondly mention Crisco.

I want to hear NO moans, groans or ugly statements about my pre-historic status.

6. DenBoy

DenBoy Member

Albums:
    My vote is for Wet Platinum as well.

7. autumnbreeze4321

autumnbreeze4321 New Member

Albums:
    I'm going to rush out and ge me some Wet Platinum. Sounds great!!!! Thanks for the info.

8. Dr. Dilznick

Gold Member

We tried it and really enjoyed it, but I still had to reapply a couple of times. I must say that it doesn't wash off easily.

9. jdoe86

Gold Member

Albums:
    Wet Platinum Premium Body Glide is one of the best for anal. It's a silicone-based lube that stays slick for a long time. It's safe to use with condoms, but don't use it with silicone sex toys. I think it's the same as Wet Platinum, just repackaged.

10. jazzz14

jazzz14 Member

11. TallHungLB

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    There's a great newer lube called "Gun Oil." It never gets sticky and has a nice light feel. Not goopy or anything like that. I know they sell it at the neighborhood sex shop here in Southern CA, so I'd guess they'd have it whereever you buy your "paraphanellia." LOL

12. funcub

funcub New Member

Thank Goodness for the Crypt & Lubbery, TallHungLB

13. Solis25

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I use Eros Pjür, you don't find it everywhere but if you look and ask or go to a larger store, they will usually have it, as far as I know. It is silicon-based so it never dries up and spreads very easily, allowing you to save on the stuff A LOT. It's my personyl fave.
    You can also use it for a number of things, such as massage oil (again, no need ot reaply, once it's on, it's on, until you take a shower) and it doesn't clog pores. Virtually no smell and no taste. I don't know how this stuff can get any better. Expect to pay 10-12$ for a 100ml bottle. I'm relatively active sexually and that bottle lasts me a couple months.

14. DC_DEEP

Gold Member

My partner and I use Wet brand lube. We don't seem to have a problem with it drying out during anal sex, but for hand jobs it must be reapplied frequently. The silicone-based lubes are great because they do not dry out, but are not nearly as "slick" feeling to me. There is another whose "intended" purpose is as a veterinary gynecological lubricant, (when the farmer has to reach up inside a cow to inseminate or check her) called "J-Lube." It is kinda messy, and you have to plan ahead, as it is sold as a powder you mix with water. But there is nothing slicker, and it does not dry too quickly. You larger fellows doing anal may appreciate it - among those people I know who use it, they usually keep it on hand for fisting. Get some and play with it, it's great. Put the rubber sheets on the bed and wrestle in it! Dr Z, just buy a few, and experiment, see what you like best.

15. Landshark77

Landshark77 Member

Wet is the shit (Translation - Very good. Nice. Fantastic)

16. warmsunshine

warmsunshine New Member

Interesting replies here... So inaddition to obtaining and using the silicone-based stuff...what is the best method for getting it off after you're through (since soap and water is of limited effectiveness).

By the way, I haven't had the opportunity to try any of the others but the Eros stuff. I recommend it, definitely. After going with it, I'd never go back to any of the icky K-Y products...they dry out too soon and I HATE the smell.

Draft saved Draft deleted