• Welcome To LPSG
    Welcome to LPSG.com. If you are here because you are looking for the most amazing open-minded fun-spirited sexy adult community then you have found the right place. We also happen to have some of the sexiest members you'll ever meet.

What's the Best Lube to buy for Bareback Anal Sex?

manju

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I'm looking for a lube that works well for long anal fuck sessions that feels great, not too messy, and lasts a long time without drying out and having to reapply often. Looking for lube I can just apply and forget about it and enjoy the sex. Easy clean up is a huge plus.

I like Elbow Grease among the many I have tried but was wondering what other good ones are out there. Not a huge fan of silicone lubes because they are hard to remove. The water based ones seem to dry out quickly.

GS_PL

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'd recommend LUB, but I can't seem to track it down anymore. It was super hottie Scott Cullens' creation. At least his Palm Springs barbershop is still around, named after his cock appearance - Cut

thongboy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I use a German make called Eros. Very slippery, lasts forever, never goes sticky. It's awesome if you're into extended ass fucks with a bottom who wants me to keep going as long as we both can take it.

Reactions: Milkdudd