What's the Best Lube to buy for Bareback Anal Sex?

manju

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I'm looking for a lube that works well for long anal fuck sessions that feels great, not too messy, and lasts a long time without drying out and having to reapply often. Looking for lube I can just apply and forget about it and enjoy the sex. Easy clean up is a huge plus.

I like Elbow Grease among the many I have tried but was wondering what other good ones are out there. Not a huge fan of silicone lubes because they are hard to remove. The water based ones seem to dry out quickly.

GS_PL

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'd recommend LUB, but I can't seem to track it down anymore. It was super hottie Scott Cullens' creation. At least his Palm Springs barbershop is still around, named after his cock appearance - Cut

thongboy

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I use a German make called Eros. Very slippery, lasts forever, never goes sticky. It's awesome if you're into extended ass fucks with a bottom who wants me to keep going as long as we both can take it.

Don Logan

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I've used Albolene for many years. It's great feeling and lasts almost forever!
Trial run: great stuff. It feels a bit like coconut oil, in the way it scoops from the jar and instantly melts in your hand. But it has more body than coconut oil. It never seems to dry out. Very slick.

chrisrobin

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Back in the day it was spit and perseverance most of the time - it was only when the guy applied something to his cock that I enjoyed the fucking all the way and in those days it was KY or vaseline.
I remember going to a party thrown by a guy called Tony. I wasn't really into him but he was randy as anything and I was lusting any cock. He got me in the kitchen, trousers round my knees and fucked me using butter to lube his cock and my hole, with me stretched out over the kitchen table. A couple of guys came in, looked, didn't blink, got fresh drinks and went. It was an amazing fuck but messy, totally memorable in that it was t over in a flash and possibly the first time I shot my load hands-free.
Really I do like it s but messy, so a nice slathering of extra virgin olive oil is hard to beat.

Reactions: Aelx_smuth