Whats the best lube?

SportyXX

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Alot of guys find it difficult to take me.....its quite frustrating! I'm thinking that if I got my hands on a really good lube that this might help matters. Any suggestions of a really good lube? Do any of ye guys have a similar problem and what advice would you give?

Last edited:

joeweekend

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I highly recommend ID Millenium Silicon.

Don't use water-based lubes. They dry out and get sticky - worst possible outcome for ass-fucking.

One other really great lube I can recommend: patience. With a cock that big, you gotta give the lucky fuck on the bottom a lot of time to adjust.

You ever been fucked yourself, Sporty? Because I say the best top is a good bottom - you have to have taken it to know how to give it right.

SportyXX

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
thanks joeweekend! i'll check them out!
yes i love getting fucked....alot of guys dont let me fuck them so i end up getting fucked! ha

erratic

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
joeweekend's advice is spot on. Silicone-based lube is clearly the way to go. There's a brand called "wet" that normally produces water-based lube, but they have a perfectly good silicone lube that sells for a bit less than others. I'm not sure if it sells in your neck of the woods, though. Regardless, you definitely, definitely, definitely want silicone based lube. It's as slippery as an oil-based lube but it won't wreck your condom.

Also, after you've got a bit of your dick in, pull it out and reapply. Repeatedly. You're basically using your dick to apply lube to the inside of your partner, so the more lube you can get in there the better. You can make it fun, turn it in to foreplay. It doesn't hurt to tell your partner how hot it is that he's taking your cock, and how horny and happy it makes you. There's no lubricant out there like feeling as though you're doing a good job, and the last thing you want is for your partner to feel like it's hard, tedious work mounting your cock.

And don't forget to enjoy trying. Even if it doesn't work you're still fucking, and fucking should be enjoyable, no? :)

minimag

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I tend to use water-based Astroglide or ID Glide, despite having to re-apply it over and over and over.

Silicone-based lubes like "Gun Oil" work great, but for me clean-up is a bitch. I can't get that stuff off!! Soap & water just don't get it done.

Stephenmass

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
My partner is a big guy too Sporty, similar to you and ID Milennium works the best for me. Anything that causes the least bit of friction and it will either "burn" or hurt. Make sure he is ready for you too. The best thing for me is the ability to relax when I kind of know he wants to fuck me. If I can relax, get enough of the Milennium up inside of me and around the outside and enough on him, it almost always works! The ID Milennium is a bit expensive, but a little goes a long way! It doesn't dry up and it doesn't get sticky. I don't find it hard to wash off at all, nor does my partner when he is the botttom.