What's the best natural way to enlarge?

Discussion in 'Penis Enlargement' started by Ascetiq, Dec 30, 2008.

1. Ascetiq

Ascetiq Member

Albums:
    Hey guys, I've been kinda wanting to somehow get a little more out of my erection lately. It's about 7 1/2" on average, but a little more couldn't hurt. but are there any methods or tricks to get more girth or length? Any exercises, or stretching techniques?

2. D_Audemar_Awfulass

D_Audemar_Awfulass Account Disabled

Yeah, many. Just start reading the threads in this section of the forum and you will find what you need.

3. Big Al

Gold Member

4. EL_Duderino

EL_Duderino New Member

i am really curious as too where to go from here. i really would love to gain a bit of girth on my tool. I had thought about pumping as it seems to work for most but i dont know about permanent gains and also i dont want to damage my piece. i see a lot of guys with tools where the forskin seems to be coming back or they look weird right under the head. and i don't really want my dick to look that way. I'd be really happy to get 1/2 inch of girth. should i stay away from pumping because of potential dmage to my dick? and just go with the pe stuff or mix the two for better results? it seems i see some really fat dicks from pumping and im not looking to be freakish thick but just gain a little bit. any words of advice from anyone?

5. seahorses

seahorses Member

I shouldn’t really bother, if I were you. Why? Well lets look at the facts: You obviously haven’t researched any archives; hence your post, the text from which implys your not serious – you kinda and your 7 ½" average, you know, is way above average, but a little more couldn’t hurt. Um? Likewise the tricks and tips you seek I imagine are for the fast track, that doesn’t exist. Then there’s the picture in your gallery that you couldn’t be arsed to position upright? It all seems very half-hearted and PE is anything but that – you’d last less than a month, I’d say.

6. seahorses

seahorses Member

I’ve been a pumper for over 30 years, but it wasn’t till I started other forms of PE in later years that I began redeveloping a foreskin, (which by the way is a blessing for me – I want it back!) Consequently, I don’t know what the people you speak of have been up to, other than throwing away the manual and going down their own path to end up in the situations you describe? Done properly there is little risk of damage or malformation, but if you’re that worried, then don’t. Have peace of mind instead.

7. Ascetiq

Ascetiq Member

Albums:
    Well, I don't have a problem with it taking time, I know things like this don't come about quickly, just the same as any sort of physical improvement. I'm not sure what you meant about my pic though. And I know that's not average, I'm saying that's about usually what I get to. As pathetic as it sounds, the only reason I want to increase is because I'm currently spending my time in a college dormitory (coed luckily!). This is where most of my lays take place, but everyone is a fucking size queen here. Kinda just to up my reputation around the hallways ya know?

Draft saved Draft deleted