whats the best part of big cock sex?

B_Monster

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
All of the above, :biggrin1:, I love the sounds of my cock in her, my balls slapping her ass, yeehaw!!!

grendel25

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
i wonder if it is the best right as the head goes in and seperates? or if it all goes in at once? what do you ladies think on this?

"Houston, the head has entered."
"Roger that, Apollo 11-1/2"
"Houston, we have separation. The Spooge 1 probe has entered the black hole."

Hotrocker

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
"Houston, the head has entered."
"Roger that, Apollo 11-1/2"
"Houston, we have separation. The Spooge 1 probe has entered the black hole."

hahaha. "Um, Houston-Apollo, we copy separation and entrance of Spooge 1 probe, can we have a confirmation of environment? Is the black hole tight and wet?"

I love it when a girl doesn't let me go in fast because I'm too big. I usually have to go in niceeee and slowwwww until they accommodate me. And of course, I like the whole "gosh, you're so big" and yes, I like being qualified to say I can have "big dick sex."

notsmallmatt

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
i really get off on the frustration as they desperately try to get my cock to fit.. ha..
unless im desperate as well... cuz then its kinda annoying...

and on the other side

its awesome when they (FINALLY) adjust to the size/the lube does its job.. and i no longer have to worry about it popping back out... so i can just close my eyes and go to town.. heh...

also.. yeah.... the moaning is great... :tongue:

Since I'm straight, I have no idea. BUT, having a wonderful gf who also has a deep vagina has changed the way I enjoy sex!

My ex was TINY, and I could maybe get 2/3 of the way in, and in certain positions, only halfway. But being able to slam away, balls slappin' her ass?

Winner!!!!

are you saying straight guys dont have big cocks or that straight guys with big cocks dont have sex???

Yes. No. YES. Wait....huhn?

I just meant I've never been on the receiving end of a big cock, so "the best part" of big cock sex might be lost on me.

I was far too vague, methinks. But, for the record, never doubting I could fill up a woman has been quite nice :smile:

notsmallmatt

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Yes. No. YES. Wait....huhn?

I just meant I've never been on the receiving end of a big cock, so "the best part" of big cock sex might be lost on me.

I was far too vague, methinks. But, for the record, never doubting I could fill up a woman has been quite nice :smile:

if you have a big cock and you have sex then you have had big cock sex... if you cant tell what your favorite part of it is then id try and pay more attention next time.. lol