whats the best thing about having a big dick?

warmandsoapy

Sexy Member
Media
I dunno...after waking up incredibly piss-hard about 4AM today and trying to get it soft enough to empty my bladder without spraying all over the top of the toilet tank I might opt for a nice, normal 6 incher!!!!!! :eek:

Seriously, the best thing about it is just HAVING big privates. Looking in the mirror and seeing them soft and floppy...just feeling the weight of them as I walk around...and if it gets to that part of the conversation I can just say "Yeah, I do!" :wink:

B_bi_mmf

Expert Member
Media
Yeah, it's pretty weird when you think about it. From largest to smallest there's like three times volume difference. If we're talking largest to micropenis a lot more than that.

You may even understate things a bit.

The ratio of the volumes of the following two cocks is 4.4:

Length/girth 8.5/6.5
Length/girth 4.5/4.25

A huge difference in amount of meat!

Reactions: GermanDude24

avg_joe

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
hey guys. i was just wondering. but whats the best thing you think about being well equiped? just wondering what yall like most about having a bigger dick.

Nothing special. It's just like having an ordinary penis except your partner would either compliment your size or complain about it. I used to be a freak who's obsessed with dick sizes, but I changed my mind as I grew older.