whats the best thing about having a big dick?

verybored

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I feel like I've posted here before but oh well. Since I'm not huge, the best thing for me is not having to worry about the size of it much. Sure, a big size queen may be disappointed but I think it's acceptable to most.

simbablk

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
For me it would be the reactions when someone sees it for the first time. However, I don't think my cock warrants the reaction it gets - especially when there are guys who really have HUGE cocks compared to mine.

Notaes

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
best part is it gets attention when it shows thru clothes, even when soft, but especially when semi or hard. Sort of takes the work out of flirting which I am not good at. With most guys compared to girls, sex is about getting off w/fewer "strings" or emotional baggage. Also a self confidence builder since in my case I had a learning disability and guys would make fun of me for reading slowly or whatever. Being hung and good at multiple sports sort of leveled the "playing field" out for me at least. Also have made some cool friends probably because I have a large cock and shoot cum far. View attachment 581083 Pic is not me btw.

I can relate to being bullied! Having a nice big cock evens out the playing field when the clothes come off in locker room. Heads turn hear whispers woowh‼️fuck did u see his cock?

Jamesbgck

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I like the compliments I sometimes get after after a hookup with a new dude. Last week, I hooked up with a guy who was visiting from out of town in his hotel. We traded pics and he had a nice muscular ass, so I went over and we got down to business. When we were done, and I pulled out out of his ass after I shot, the guy turned around, took my still-hard, wet cock back in his mouth, gave it a few licks, and then said, "damn, this cock is even better in person than it looked in your pics. Best dick I've had in my mouth in a long time."

I said thanks and was out the door five minutes later. It was hot and gave me a nice ego boost!

D

deleted645791

Honestly, as much as I love boning with it and showing it off, I absolutely love playing with my big hard dick more than anything . Fuck it feels so good getting it rock hard and edging it for hours. Nothing compares to that.

D

deleted984925

The guys trying to check out my bulge on the subway.

Oh and that warm fuzzy feeling when I fill up a tight hole with my girth and my seed.