whats the best thing about having a big dick?

pengucat

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Ooh I thought of another best thing:

Once I had a guy struggle to take it all then, when he felt my balls hit his ass he yelled "FUCK YEAH. Told you I could take it"
Lol I never told him he couldnt

It was...the sexiest fuckin thing. Im not even that big...

pipedreamer79

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
While I'm not hung, the things I've often thought must be the best in my experiences with my wife with other guys--that reaction when she first feels it through his pants, the look on her face when he exposes his cock for the first time, and the looks on her face when it enters each of her holes. I love the subtle differences between first plunge into her pussy and first plunge into her ass.

yd2

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Just having one of good enough, except of course the "hanging into toilet water" and "sitting on yourself" and whacking your cock and balls onto car seats when getting in! But, at least it lets reminds you that you got a big cock n balls!

EvilMelon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think I wrote it before but i can't find my own comment here hahah! Here's I go again.

1) The awesome bulge
2) It has good-looking with hood -- know what I mean :)
3) Have a girlfriend masturbating my big Johnson with her two hands
4) It give me an overdo amount of courage (trust me it also can make us asshole sometime)
5) I always do jiggle side by side during having a shower
6) Sex durability -- (maybe it is just me)

Dandyna

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
To hit some sweet spots on specific girls that likes it deep. They moan like crazy and I know it's all the work I'm puttin' in. Kinda those godlike moments... it happened like 10 times so far... but damn it feels great.

When the girl calls you a god, or a daddy... or whatever name that comes out of her brain... it's always good for your own self.