whats the best thing about having a big dick?

David Wells

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
hey guys. i was just wondering. but whats the best thing you think about being well equiped? just wondering what yall like most about having a bigger dick.
Once the word get's around I found that women start chatting you up and curious to find out.

Putting guys and girls under its power and making them so horny they will do what ever to it to make you cum and if they liked it they become your slave. A slave to your cock

Can vouch for being under this spell.

trapmusik6

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Reactions, comments, it helps me get a "foot" in the door with certain girls sometimes. However, for some guys I've noticed its kind of -1 towards personality. My cock is mostly a novelty device and sometimes makes me money. All in all, it's a good time.

First off your cock is amazing and enormous lol but you know that already. Second, what is negative about how guys react?

auncut10in

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
San Francisco (California, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I know that this is a little weird, but for me it is the little things. Sure the stares at my bulge or seeing a guy get a hard on in the shower at the gym just by looking at my dick is a big turn on. Or watching the face of a guy as he slowly takes my dick and rolls his eyes to the back of his head while I fuck the hell out of him. But it happens often enough, you kind of expect it and get used to it.

This is what I love for some reason. I get an email from a guy really wanting to get together. Honestly I have no idea who he is, but he tells me we have meant before and would love to see me again. I go over to his house, he looks vaguely familiar, but greets me like a long lost friend. Turns out, it had been 15 years since our last encounter. This guy is totally straight. Well almost totally straight. He tells me that my dick is the only dick he has ever sucked. But he thinks about what happened so long ago all the time and has jacked off thinking about my dick countless times. He tells me he even thinks about my cock sometimes when he is fucking a girl. All these years, he can't get the image of my dick out of his head.

I watch him as he slowly unzips my levis. I can tell there is only one thing he has on his mind. When he pulls my jeans down and my big dick flops out, the hungry look on his face is such a turn on. He just feel the weight of my cock in his hand. There is this feeling of raw desire with a hesitation knowing that he is going to suck another man's dick. And then he just takes my dick and works me over, never even wanting me to do anything but let him suck me off.

For me, that defines the fun of having a big dick. Just knowing that you gave someone an experience that he has never forgotten. And he is not the only one that I have had that experience with.

MuscledHorse

Superior Member
Media
Atlanta, Georgia, United States of America
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Even though I am 90% hungry power bottom I pack a nice fat pony piece of cock. I love seeing guys stealing glances (or outright openly looking) in the lccker room and showers at the gym or see a guy's eyes fix on my crotch as he see it flopping around in gym shorts or the fat bulge in jeans or slacks and knowing he is curious to see and touch it. Love when I can let them grope and play with me and see the look of total Lust in their eyes. as another poster says: it never gets old.

Italian1986

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
That look and gasp when you first enter a woman....never gets old. The wide eyes, the slight gasp of pleasure / pain. Amazing.

Fuck yeah! And the first thought when they see it: "How am I gonna take this thing?"

masqlnbtm

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Putting guys and girls under its power and making them so horny they will do what ever to it to make you cum and if they liked it they become your slave. A slave to your cock
Totally true. Guys with big cock deserve to be worshiped.
They know they can get whoever they want.
They have power!

lttle1

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I know that this is a little weird, but for me it is the little things. Sure the stares at my bulge or seeing a guy get a hard on in the shower at the gym just by looking at my dick is a big turn on. Or watching the face of a guy as he slowly takes my dick and rolls his eyes to the back of his head while I fuck the hell out of him. But it happens often enough, you kind of expect it and get used to it.

This is what I love for some reason. I get an email from a guy really wanting to get together. Honestly I have no idea who he is, but he tells me we have meant before and would love to see me again. I go over to his house, he looks vaguely familiar, but greets me like a long lost friend. Turns out, it had been 15 years since our last encounter. This guy is totally straight. Well almost totally straight. He tells me that my dick is the only dick he has ever sucked. But he thinks about what happened so long ago all the time and has jacked off thinking about my dick countless times. He tells me he even thinks about my cock sometimes when he is fucking a girl. All these years, he can't get the image of my dick out of his head.

I watch him as he slowly unzips my levis. I can tell there is only one thing he has on his mind. When he pulls my jeans down and my big dick flops out, the hungry look on his face is such a turn on. He just feel the weight of my cock in his hand. There is this feeling of raw desire with a hesitation knowing that he is going to suck another man's dick. And then he just takes my dick and works me over, never even wanting me to do anything but let him suck me off.

For me, that defines the fun of having a big dick. Just knowing that you gave someone an experience that he has never forgotten. And he is not the only one that I have had that experience with.

That's not weird at all! Thanks for describing your unique perspective so well; it allows to rest of us to enjoy it vicariously.

Reactions: auncut10in

ThickBearMeat

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
hey guys. i was just wondering. but whats the best thing you think about being well equiped? just wondering what yall like most about having a bigger dick.
PROS: locker room proud, freeballing and watching the reactions, a nice jean bulge, frequent grabs, gropes & hand jobs, and best of all is giving your partner the best fuck if ya know how to use it!

CONS: never getting a good deepthroat of your dick and teeth are an issue during blowjobs; also, bottoming out in a pussy

D

deleted972301

Eh it really depends on what the general consensus of big is. In my case I am not the largest fish in the pond, but seeing women cream on my dick has always been a nice bonus!

Reactions: Rustyridge