whats the best thing about having a big dick?

ram75

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Aside from the sexual and ego stuff, I have a couple of straight friends at the gym that manage to come into the locker room when I'm changing... They like to have extended conversations while I'm naked. I've never seen them with their clothes off, so I think they're shy but like to look at cocks. Anyone else have gym friends like these?

Andremarkpts

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
It is looking down at a sub and seeing the passion and determination in his eyes to get as much of your thick cock into his mouth as possible. Sometimes there is sheer greed in their eyes, and when you tell them your cock is going deep in their hole that momentary look of fear is just priceless.
You ever had a sub my size?

jtm011

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Reactions and comments :p also partners comparing it with their head, arm ECT
Comparing it to things like trees, eggplants, various cucumbers.

tenor.gif

ohiorod

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I think the nicest thing for me is that I have gotten lots of looks and glances that have resulted in me meeting and sometimes having sex with some really nice guys. It has opened doors for me......not literally of course. (I haven’t taught it that trick yet! Lol)

If Only

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Besides the typical reactions I get from all the ladies when they first get a look at it,I must admit, it's kinda fun when I go into a men's bathroom to relieve myself such as sporting events where they mostly have piss troughs. Whipping it out my rather large cock always get's some sort of reaction. Especially with the black guys!!! They most always make a comment!!! Such as, "God damn, didn't know white guys were fucking hung like that"!!! And to that I say. Oh yeah!!! All that bullshit about us having small dicks, it's just as you can clearly see here, that very, very untrue!!! Now I've had sex with three different very light skin and very hot black chics and they said the same thing!!! Didn't know white guys could be so well hung. For me, I do get a kick out of proving them wrong!!!

I wouldn't overstate the value of having a big dick. Most people don't see it or know about it and it's frustrating for me that probably my best feature is hidden, but some of the things I definitely like:
-knowing you have something so many men badly want
-the ability to bring a lot of sexual pleasure without really having to do much (big dicked men can be quite lazy lovers)
-partners giving it more attention because they're turned on by the look of it
-my girl bragging about it to her friends when she's drunk