whats the best thing about having a big dick?

David.djr

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Sometimes I have unzipped a guy's levis and then shoved my dick through. They can feel my cock go down their leg. Then I tell them to close their eyes and feel their new big cock. It is like my dick becomes theirs and they can feel what it would be like to have their own big dick. I have them rub my dick while I rub theirs so they can feel the sensation in their hand and their dick. It really turns them on. One guy shot his load in his levis. Never took his dick out.
That idea really turned me on. Wish you had done it to me!!

auncut10in

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
San Francisco (California, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
That idea really turned me on. Wish you had done it to me!!
It is fun to do. I have also shoved my hard dick in their tighty whities. That looks freaking hot as well.

Deadlikeme1985

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
1) The compliments, 2) the over-all self esteem, and 3) being able to "own" the locker rooms. It's pretty awesome! And no, that's not a brag. It just brings me a lot of joy and seems to make ppl like me more. I had no self esteem growing up and even tried to commit suicide a few times (unsuccessfully of course). Having a larger than average dick started me thinking I may not be so bad. That there were things about myself I could love. My dick was the first thing about my body that I learned to love.

Deadlikeme1985

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
The best thing I find about having a big dick, is being able to give myself a blowjob :)

I must add, you have to be very flexible!
I enjoy this as well, but don't do it as often as I used to. I have ppl for that now. :cool::p:rolleyes:

To fill a pussy and ass and give pleasure like no other. And when her eyes light up when she first feels and sees it and to whip it out to people that don't believe i got a big cock and see the look on there faces when i prove them wrong.

notsolittle

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
To fill a pussy and ass and give pleasure like no other. And when her eyes light up when she first feels and sees it and to whip it out to people that don't believe i got a big cock and see the look on there faces when i prove them wrong.
Nicely put, mate! I totally concur!!

As in.... "OMGIFH" :)

HorseHung40's

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Having a big dick is a confidence-builder in men. Our society values penile size with bigger being preferred over small. Think about this site: there is no SMALL PENIS SUPPORT GROUP. Truthfully, that would be needed before a large penis support group.

HotThroatLA

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Wow, I think auncut10in story is about us! I live in SF where he has many instant admirers and I am lucky that he will bypass offers to service him on the way to my house....So I am very happy to have made the grade to be included in his story above. I want him to turn me into his size queen slut with future training.

Seeing as it's MLK Day, I still have a dream: to service @auncut10in someday too!

Having a big dick is a confidence-builder in men. Our society values penile size with bigger being preferred over small. Think about this site: there is no SMALL PENIS SUPPORT GROUP. Truthfully, that would be needed before a large penis support group.

There is Measurection actually, which is basically that.

Reactions: Nexolaris