whats the best thing about having a big dick?

macho8

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
i bet its when you slide in and the receiver moans.

or

when I have to beg him to go slow.

I've seen a few tops smile as he stretches me out to the max.

Reactions: peteryyz

B_Hung Jon

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
hey guys. i was just wondering. but whats the best thing you think about being well equiped? just wondering what yall like most about having a bigger dick.

I would agree with the poster above who said "You get to play with it". I'd also add "any time you want". :biggrin1:

double_digit

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Free gift coupons.

All it ever got me was a free cup of coffee. The events leading up to it were a tad unpleasant, as I had to spill some on myself in order to obtain it. It was during the clean up phase when asking for a wet towel to clean the splash onto my BDU shorts that drew her attention to what was happening. I offered payment and tip for the cleanup towel and the coffee that was left in the cup for consumption but she declined with a "That's okay, sugar." and a smiling glance below the belt-line.

I can drive a smaller truck and save money on gas...

Some rich kid local asked me why I persist in driving a road weary, classic truck. Sensing snarkiness arising mostly in myself, let alone this punk and friends of his, my reply was simple. "I drive a fucked up old truck because I got a good dick."

Why has no one said yet that they like that they can hit a woman's deep spots? That's the thing I like best about men with big cocks :biggrin1:.

Because we're egocentric. ;D It's great to know that they will curl heir toes in response to penetration and grab at the sheets and your back - and not because they forgot to take off their panties. :tongue:

Fainting when I get a hard on

Not good if you like to fuck in the back of boats, high places, or in the loo aboard a 747. *snicker*

RawDog

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
- The meaty, heavy, thudding sound it produces when you slap a clit (or the back of your own hand).

- The ability to wear this shirt with a smile:

http://www.zazzle.com/not_happy_tshirt-235865704697404080

All it ever got me was a free cup of coffee. The events leading up to it were a tad unpleasant, as I had to spill some on myself in order to obtain it. It was during the clean up phase when asking for a wet towel to clean the splash onto my BDU shorts that drew her attention to what was happening. I offered payment and tip for the cleanup towel and the coffee that was left in the cup for consumption but she declined with a "That's okay, sugar." and a smiling glance below the belt-line.

Did she then respond with, "No just give me the tip, please?"

Last edited:

citr

Experimental Member
Media
I guess the fact that, during oral, it provides enough room for my gf to use two hands and her mouth. I love everything about that feeling, and how it looks. And the benefits of the thickness: it makes my penis look really "muscular," and my gf loves the stretched feeling.

Otherwise I don't think about it much, especially not during the course of my day. And while my gf appreciates the development, she still loved my cock back when it was only 5.5". And I never really had insecurity issues anyway back when I thought it was smaller than average (though I realize now I was always at least average).

But honestly it's not that different, especially for someone in a committed monogomous relationship. Maybe others notice a pants outline occasionally; I really don't know and don't particarly care. If you're small you're not missiing much.

double_digit

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
- The meaty, heavy, thudding sound it produces when you slap a clit (or the back of your own hand).

- The ability to wear this shirt with a smile:

Not Happy Shirt from Zazzle.com

Did she then respond with, "No just give me the tip, please?"

I like wearing my "BFG Tech" t-shirt. If anyone asks, and it's the truth; It means "Big Fucking Gun". Makers of graphics cards, they be... more subtle than those ridiculous "Johnson" t-shirts.

No, no, but it was funny because I knew her mind wandered a bit when her speech slowed down. I was blotting off the mess and tugged my hemline down a bit when she was in mid sentence. "Oh you know what they say, the bigger the mess the bigger the....... " She started again to say the same thing, faltering in the same place before she hastily begged my pardon and went back to the counter. I had to give chase to give her back the towel. :D

black_hung

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I like the fact as a gay man I have confidence when I pull down my pants infront of other men. Exploring my exhibitionist side by walkng naked in the changing room after gym. Going commando in jeans/ jogging pants always draws stares. Knowing that Im bigger than 97% of other men. I've dated/fucked gorgeous men(they were after my personality).

Reactions: WillyLong

RawDog

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I like wearing my "BFG Tech" t-shirt. If anyone asks, and it's the truth; It means "Big Fucking Gun". Makers of graphics cards, they be... more subtle than those ridiculous "Johnson" t-shirts.

I want that shirt! Where'd you get it?

No, no, but it was funny because I knew her mind wandered a bit when her speech slowed down. I was blotting off the mess and tugged my hemline down a bit when she was in mid sentence. "Oh you know what they say, the bigger the mess the bigger the....... " She started again to say the same thing, faltering in the same place before she hastily begged my pardon and went back to the counter. I had to give chase to give her back the towel. :D

Please please tell me you shagged her? If you didn't, lie to me and say you did and write the story down. It just sounds too good to just be a coulda woulda shoulda story.

I said it before and I'll say it again, the best part of being big is in pleasuring the woman in ways that an average guy cant, and no i dont mean feeding his ego regarding that. Stretching and reaching every-part of her vagina means I can do everything she needs me to do. Thats a BIG TURN ON for me. I know i have a big cock, im secure with that. Having my partner feeling whole and complete because nothing is missing or not quite right, incomplete or insufficient. Thats a big turn on.

double_digit

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I want that shirt! Where'd you get it?

I got a pair of them, they came free in the box from BFG Tech when you ordered 8800 GTX-OC's. (The pair were to set up an SLI rig and have "power" left over for rendering data that fell out of the other side of the pipeline from OpenCLI) Unfortunately, I do not know of a regular retail outlet for the item in question. On the back, it's got the nVidia "Asylum" logo across the shoulders and the phrase, "The way the game is meant to be played."

Having hit the Interwebs to look for where one may purchase one, I came across the news that BFG Tech is no longer in the graphics card business. After 8 years (A shame, they made GREAT stuff) they are just pushing power supplies and their premium gaming notebook solutions. Other than that, cannot get a single mug or click-retractable pen outta them.

BFG Tech - Home

Please please tell me you shagged her? If you didn't, lie to me and say you did and write the story down. It just sounds too good to just be a coulda woulda shoulda story.

No, no - I try to maintain a certain level of integrity. It did not lead up into anything. She is happily married, two kids, etc. How do I know this? Subsequent conversations since then - she is *very* talkative and friendly with me for some reason. Will I infer it is because of what she saw? No - and I do not have proof to that assumption either. Yet. Boring, anti-climactic, I know - but it's the truth. :biggrin1:

RawDog

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Having hit the Interwebs to look for where one may purchase one, I came across the news that BFG Tech is no longer in the graphics card business.

Oh well, thanks for trying anyway. I've got enough of those head turning T-shirts anyway.

No, no - I try to maintain a certain level of integrity. It did not lead up into anything. She is happily married, two kids, etc.

Fantasy Interruptus, dude! I commend you on your ethics. Damned nice guy. (I would've done the same)