whats the best thing about having a big dick?

nomju

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
[photo=large]5292931[/photo]
Being a skinny guy, the best thing is walking out of the gym shower into the changing room and seeing guys look and do a double take.
I'm a real shower and only grow to just over 7 inch, but when guys see 6 inch soft they perhaps presume I'm maybe 9 hard.

T71R

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Feeling all of that meat in your hands, the heat and the THROB a big cock possesses. Squeezing it- feeling the initial softness, but all of that concrete underneath in its core. And when it throbs strongly in reaction to your squeeze and pulses hard enough to feel like it will spread your grip apart... and all of that size and strength living between your own legs... so, so nice!

D

deleted4500261

I can only imagine the ego boost of receiving admiration from a male. In essence it's an admission that you're more able sexually and provide more satisfaction, likely leading to more sex. Does it make you more confident picking up partners, knowing you got so much praise?
A big dick doesn’t mean you’re more “able sexually and provide more satisfaction”. That is a fallacy. A big dick doesn’t give instant orgasms. I have heard from soooo many people about the best sex of their lives coming from men that were average sized. Ability comes from knowledge and a desire to please another person, not from the size of the cock. There are times when I fell short of the magic in the bedroom in the past and it wasn’t because my dick is too small.
They are fun to look at and play with and if they turn you on then yes, that will add to the experience but in my experience my cock has ever made me more “able” sexually. I have learned to use it to my advantage but there are way more important things that make you good in bed.

SpruceMoose

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
That look they give when you pull it out in front of their face.
The sound they make when you push it in to the end.
That feeling when you strut around the lockeroom, swinging around and feeling like the alpha.
The big fun toy to play with on the nights alone. Or mornings. Or both.
The blatant glances you catch in public.

ndamood4sum

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I think the best thing about having a large penis is all the attention I get from both men and woman. Whether I'm wearing jeans on the street or in the locker room at the gym. All the double looks and their expressions when they look back up at your eyes and realize you've caught them staring is great.

A big dick doesn’t mean you’re more “able sexually and provide more satisfaction”. That is a fallacy. A big dick doesn’t give instant orgasms. I have heard from soooo many people about the best sex of their lives coming from men that were average sized. Ability comes from knowledge and a desire to please another person, not from the size of the cock. There are times when I fell short of the magic in the bedroom in the past and it wasn’t because my dick is too small.
They are fun to look at and play with and if they turn you on then yes, that will add to the experience but in my experience my cock has ever made me more “able” sexually. I have learned to use it to my advantage but there are way more important things that make you good in bed.
It makes sense and I completely agree. ;)

mrtman327

Admired Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
From a bottom’s perspective, the best thing about having a big dick is collecting boys who understand how lucky they are to get to please men like you. Statistically you guys are so rare, and that makes it all the more amazing when you allow boys like me to please you.

rope9839

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Last night my when we were fucking my girlfriend said "fuck me deep in my pussy. God, put it all the way in. Your cock. God I love your cock. You fuck me so deep." Followed by what I think might have been her speaking in tongues.

There's that ..