whats the best thing about having a big dick?

BigDickHunter1

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
View attachment 35553191 Walking on the local nude beach and being appreciated for my junk by my dates as they’re getting satisfied, are the two most enjoyable examples from having a big dick.
Do people comment on it when you're at the nude beach? Or is that frowned upon? Can you walk around with an erection when you're there?

bigbigdhunter

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Do people comment on it when you're at the nude beach? Or is that frowned upon? Can you walk around with an erection when you're there?
I love thinking about hung dudes getting complimented and commented on. Big turn on. Hot when you’re with a hung dude who talks about his dick. Not too bragging just saying about it

ItalianBD

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I love thinking about hung dudes getting complimented and commented on. Big turn on. Hot when you’re with a hung dude who talks about his dick. Not too bragging just saying about it
Hehe

Reactions: bigbigdhunter

Grant_6000

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I can only imagine the ego boost of receiving admiration from a male. In essence it's an admission that you're more able sexually and provide more satisfaction, likely leading to more sex. Does it make you more confident picking up partners, knowing you got so much praise?

The praise of my penis is definitely an ego boost and gives insane amounts of confidence. And yeah, when I approach a man or woman for a date or a hookup, I bring that confidence (arrogance?) with me, knowing I'm hung, good with my dick, and can please them sexually.

BUT I say all this with caution. Yes, I have a large penis, but I don't think being hung equates to sexual dominance or being a better lover. I've met small-dicked dudes who are great lovers, and most women I've met and spoken to about it (and made love to) are typically (though not always) more interested in the all-around connection than the dick.

The praise of my penis is definitely an ego boost and gives insane amounts of confidence. And yeah, when I approach a man or woman for a date or a hookup, I bring that confidence (arrogance?) with me, knowing I'm hung, good with my dick, and can please them sexually.

BUT I say all this with caution. Yes, I have a large penis, but I don't think being hung equates to sexual dominance or being a better lover. I've met small-dicked dudes who are great lovers, and most women I've met and spoken to about it (and made love to) are typically (though not always) more interested in the all-around connection than the dick.
Thank for sharing your sensible thoughts. It made me so intrigued about how it would feel to receive the ego boost. I'm not sure I ever will experience.

Reactions: Grant_6000

magnificent10

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
People just glance at me when I’m walking around the beach nude. I’m usually with someone so those are just furtive. I’ve never walked around the nude beach with a hard on. I don’t think it would mean getting kicked off the beach walking around with one…