whats the best thing about having a big dick?

D

deleted39601

After loosing a bunch of weight, I measured well over 7.5 inches, I grew new sense of confidence, was a huge ego stroke. Now I share pics here with the new bulge its makes in my pants! Even though it not the monster some guys have here, makes me feel 10 feet tall. Loose weight guys I gain 1.5 inches after that fat with the pad shirking. So what so great?, feels like you have a great secret that gets out. Lol

RobertMeadows

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Ego boost. I’m 5’8” but I make up for the height in my pants. Have been told by past hookups that it doesn’t matter when you’re laying down.

Also knowing that mine is bigger than friends. Even on my worst day, I can be happy with my dick

3HandsfulofDick

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Fucking the women and men of men who brag about the size of their dick, and the man doesn’t even know..

It especially works when you are from out of town… You are in and out and gone before the bragger realizes (if he ever figures it out) his partner has been fucked..

Also the late night calls (3-4 am) about a spur of the moment sex party. Bottoms wanting to get fucked by large dick men..

Hung brit-bear

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
hey guys. i was just wondering. but whats the best thing you think about being well equiped? just wondering what yall like most about having a bigger dick.

definitely the admiration and surprised looks of excitement in their eyes when they find out

Serpentlike

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I had a guy I knew walk into the locker room while I was changing and practically yell "holy shit" Keep in mind he worked there, so he had seen a lot of dick. Such a good feeling.

BigFloppy10Wanted

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I had a guy I knew walk into the locker room while I was changing and practically yell "holy shit" Keep in mind he worked there, so he had seen a lot of dick. Such a good feeling.
You bet it's a good feeling. You guys love being worshipped and I love being the one on my knees worshipping you!

MDM8

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
When I'm with a partner, it's their reaction when I start to penetrate.

When I'm alone, it's the way its thickness feels when I stroke with both hands.
Agree with both of these completely!!

PowayWolfman

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Knowing you will be the thickest they ever seen. Knowing u will tear them up. Knowing ur cock is massive abs a beast. Honistly getting told “no your to massive” is a bit of a turn on if not aggravating too. Whiling it out at the urinal u know someone is gunna look. Walking around the gym knowing that ur dick can’t be beat. It’s just confidence turbo charging in a way lol

iluvmen

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
So many great things. Holding it in my hands. Seeing it in the mirror. Showing it to girls, either irl or sexting. Showing it in locker rooms. Seeing the impression when I slide it into girls. I also love when it cant fit. Love it when I get it inside their pussy but I can feel the pussy being way too small and almost fighting for it's life. I also love comparing it to girls' arm. While good blowjobs are not easy to get it's great when I try to push it all the into girls mouth but still only 1/3 is inside her mouth.

It can only fit into a gay man's mouth or ass :D
You know we're crazy and greedy for cock!