Whats the best thing somebody can do with you balls?

Allen67

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Played with and then squeezed as I'm cumming. When I'm jacking off, I like them to bounce around a lot. It's the bouncing that makes me cum. I think that I could come from just playing with my balls and not touch my cock once.

techpump

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
the most gentle of touches, sometimes gentle fingernails raked over them, but a soft caress is the best! Especially the underside, the part of my sack that rests against my perineum, if I'm getting head or being played with and my wife touches me there even gently for a second or two it makes precum come out fast! I don't like them sucked on it's a little painful, but licked is cool. But touching/stroking them is the best for me

Jujurice

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I like it a touch rough a slow and firm grip & pulled is great then having them stroked gently. My wife has a special skill of putting them both in her mouth and washing them down with her tongue. It's awesome I challenge you to try it. All these things while getting stroked or blown. It's great I sometimes get handed a scotch or a beer while this happens. I'm a lucky man

Grit

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Love it when she plays with my balls. Feels so good when she gently grabs them and oh my when she licks and gently sucks them. ine with me for her to do anything she wants to them.

Geoffrey2_0

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Cupping, fondling, pulling, and definitely licking drives me crazy--but every time a woman has sucked my balls I have to tap out--think its fear of possible pain more than anything . . . probably just need someone to tie me down and go at it until I get over it--lol . . .

Reactions: prepstudinsc
D

deleted817718

Tie them up and spank them with a cane. I love to see them turned a deep purple.

Reactions: AlteredEgo
D

deleted804793

Letting them slap hard on a chin or ass while fucking is great. Lubing them up and tugging is also fun.

Reactions: Massey56