What's the best thing to wear to show "it" off?

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by BIGdkluver, Apr 17, 2006.

1. BIGdkluver

Gold Member

Hi!
    I'd like to ask all you well hung dudes a question:
    If you want to show off your big equipment in public when you're out and about, what's the best type of clothing to wear to do that?
    For example, tight 501's are good at showing off the size and shape as it hangs down one leg or another of your jeans. But what about loose sweat pants? They allow it to swing back and forth nicely if you don't wear any underwear. I always like to see that!
    And what else is there? Please let me know what you well hung guys wear to draw attention to your big tools! :smile: Thanks!

2. Pecker

Pecker Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

Nothing.

3. nycguy

nycguy New Member

Albums:
    gym shorts. without underwear it swings and bounces - a supportive pair of underwear makes a big round bulge - both get attention.

4. geitjeshoeder

geitjeshoeder Active Member

HEMA-underwear. it's cheap, it's quite comfy and it shows

5. NiceToolPgh

NiceToolPgh Member

Albums:
    undergear countoured pouch cotton briefs under sweat pants... i wear this with a tank when i walk my dog and get some interesting looks... which sometimes turn into interesting blowjobs :biggrin1:

6. Nomad

Nomad New Member

I agree with nycguy, from a watcher's perspective. When I was in college, there was this guy who was always, always in his gym shorts, and ohmyfuckingdog, his amazing piece of meat was always showing. If I weren't scared shitless in the closet, I would have walked right up to him and offered him a blowjob. (Every time I saw him! It didn't hurt that he was achingly cute and had a fine body.)

To this day gym shorts turn me on, and it's probably all his fault.

7. ml'spaulkeller

ml'spaulkeller New Member

Wet Swim shorts. Jogging Pants with know underwear.

8. TXWranglerButt

TXWranglerButt New Member

I'd say my wrangler cowboy cut jeans do a pretty damn good job of showin' off my bulge. Always wear em nice and snug when I'm out and get many looks from all different folks.

9. D_Lawsonne Lackingnuts

I find that going commando in mesh gym or athletic shorts really shows off my bulge. You can see the outline of my shaft and head and when I walk, you can see it swinging and bouncing all over the place, LOL. Be careful when you sit, though, cause sometimes little willy likes to take a peek through the legs of your shorts.

10. tenandcut

tenandcut New Member

It depends on where you are and what is appropriate and who you want to attract. To atract women I find that a bit less obvious, yet still "sporting" it works well.

To attract other guys show it off like a peacock.

One of the best clohting lines to help in this regard is n2n (next to nothing) you can find their stuff at n2nbodywear.com

they have great swimwear and underwear. Much of their swimwear can also be used as underwear. They make some things with built in cock rings and other enhancement tools (elastic under the balls to push it up) to make a very nice presentation. After all guys women have been wearing push up bras for centuries, why not us!

wearing their stuff under sweats, jeans, shorts or their swimwear poolside will get you what you want, noticed!

much of their stuff is also made with generous pouch construction and/ or from very high quality supportive but stretchy material so it moves and grows with you.

I love them have at least one of almost everything they make.

11. ennedi

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    ryanishung, so how do you arrange yours when you sit?

12. D_Hercule Snailsnot

D_Hercule Snailsnot New Member

Mesh sports and comando is the best and hottest way to show off

13. Nelly Gay

Nelly Gay New Member

Cycling shorts are good , as are, football shorts (with or without underwear) especially if you have footballers' legs !

14. Mattsdong

Mattsdong New Member

Albums:
    The problem with shorts, is that if you get a boner you hang out the leg and that's not really an innuendo anymore :p I find jeans do the job, but Combats are more comfortable :p

15. B_IanTheTall

B_IanTheTall New Member

It really depends on where I am. At a high school reunion my gorgeous blonde girlfriend on one arm and my hot boyfriend on the other is most effective (I'm sure they all remember me as "pony boy" anyway). In the public areas of a gym, commando cutoff sweats work best. At the beach or in a pool, contrast striped speedos work best. Under the gym's showers soapsuds are most revealing (don't stroke it, just make it wave around as you lather up your balls/thighs). At a straight nightclub, a nice slightly tight shirt and flat front slacks. At a gay nightclub, a t-shirt that says "batter" on the front (it then no longer matters what kind of pants I wear). In a strip club, very loose fitting just long enough to be legal Umbros. At a sex club a well lubed condom works best...

For you it will also depend on where you are.

16. B_IanTheTall

B_IanTheTall New Member

Note: under the word "batter" there is a wooden baseball bat. The back of the t-shirt says, "This is the only time you'll see my back tonight!"

Draft saved Draft deleted