What's the Best Things for you About One Night Stands?

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by bigkev2007, Nov 23, 2008.

1. bigkev2007

bigkev2007 Member

I post this today because I had one night stand with this hot sexy girl last night, and Sunday is a day of reflection, especially when your still single and have the whole day off. I think to me nothing is more exciting and awkard at the same time fucking a girl that you just met a few hours ago at a bar. Some of the reason that I do like about one night stands are that it is totally liberating and just raw. there is no knowledge of what this person is like in bed and no expectation at the same time. The girl last night was so good at giving head too. She spit on it, and just got so into sucking it. I loved it when she saw my dick for first time, said "wow" and makes a comment your "so big". Then, sticking my dick in for first time and finding out that satisfaction on her face.

2. B_Nick4444

B_Nick4444 New Member

the variety, and, sometimes, the surprise

3. EagleCowboy

EagleCowboy Well-Known Member

Albums:
    No commitments
    No promises
    No demands

Just lots of fun!!

4. D_Chaumbrelayne_Copprehead

D_Chaumbrelayne_Copprehead Account Disabled

It's just a ton of fun getting together with someone for the first time. That first time you slide your cock into a new partner and experience what it feels like fucking them, it's just magic.

5. gugi5

gugi5 New Member

Albums:
    You don't car if she/he judges you.

So you go, you fuck him/her HARD and you don't give a fuck if it's good for him/her cause you'll never see that person any more.

6. dissolver

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Never had a real one night stand, but I think this is likely true. There's a certain magic about getting together for the first time that fades with familiarity.

7. Mr_Cumalot

Mr_Cumalot New Member

Albums:
    Yeah I must admit one night stands are quite cool. The last one I had the girl was quite small and my cock almost looked bigger than her upper legs (it was dark but the effect was there). She turned out to be a psycho tho and kept leaving me voice mails about my "big headed cock" and calling her ex a "cunt". Good fuck though, vacuum pussy. And one night stands are good in that you can just fuck them like you don't care, literally.

8. cravincock

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    no strings attached fucking

9. powerbook06

powerbook06 Member

All this is fine and good, but what about STD's? And don't start me with condoms, you know it is not sufficient if you are really into pleasure.

10. powerbook06

powerbook06 Member

Oh, I forgot to answer: never had one and most likely never will have one in the rest of my life.

11. Milbury

Milbury New Member

Albums:
    The main benefit of a one night stand? Your performance doesn't matter. If you falter a little bit, or if you pop too quickly, it's OK. But you still have to make her cum, just to save face.

12. opooo

opooo New Member

the sweet thing about one night stands is that you don't have much to lose... so you get to try new things, learn some new techniques, etc...

13. D_Ireonsyd_Colonrinse

What's the Best Things for you About One Night Stands?

The mystery of the unknown!

14. lorne

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I love the reaction to size the first time, the excitement usually is huge turn on. Usually tend to be the harder fucks, the girls usually want off and want off good and hard. I find a one night stand tends to be more likely to have wilder sex, either position wise, toys, extra people, interesting places, or go all night. The last one night stand I had, she had me fuck her on the couch so her room mate would see us when she came home. When she heard the keys in the hall she made me stand and pile drive her to make my dick look huge. The guy she came in with ran out to the hall and wouldn't come back in. She started to cum almost seconds after, she was a total show off like myself. Whether it was real or not it made me cum and she made me pull out to spray her. She snapped the condom off like a sock. Kinda hurt like a bitch but didnt stop me. That was a really hot night but has been forever since the last one.

15. sexplease

Gold Member

Albums:
    they're natural.

16. earllogjam

Gold Member

The chance for a second night stand.

17. B_Think_Kink

B_Think_Kink New Member

Kicking him out in the morning.

18. B_Jennuine73

B_Jennuine73 New Member

I used to pick guys up in a bar a lot. Now I don't, I meet most of my fb's from the internet.

It's pretty ironic I am seeing this topic because I just got home 45min ago from a first time hook up. We emailed each other back and forth for a couple of weeks then talked on the phone. After talking to him on the phone, I knew it would be good. Of course I asked him his cock size and he said he'd never had any complaints. It didn't matter because our conversation was hot and we clicked sexually.

This will definitely not be a one night stand, or a one afternoon stand. I'm not letting that big dick go especially since he knows how to use it so well!! We already have plans for Wednesday.

I just realized after typing all that, it really has nothing to do with picking someone up and just fucking them without knowing a thing about them. So, uh, carry on!

19. MrsSmallLovesBig

MrsSmallLovesBig New Member

Just the excitement of being with a new guy and knowing that its purely sexual. Some how sex becomes more intense if its just purely physical, without wanting to form an emotional bond.

20. powerbook06

powerbook06 Member

This is a very interesting remark directly from a woman. I thought only the converse was true, especially for women.

Draft saved Draft deleted