What's the best way to ask someone to watch you on webcam?

Discussion in 'Show Off' started by Jovial, Dec 6, 2008.

1. Jovial

Gold Member

Albums:
    I don't mean posting a general ad. I mean asking a particular person.

I wanted to webcam more in the last year, but I never got into it.

It always seems like it would be pretentious of me to ask someone to look at me naked on webcam and possibly watch me jerk off. I'm not sure if I'd be doing someone a favor to webcam for them or if they're doing me a favor by watching. And, like I said, it seems cocky of me to think I'm doing them a favor. But if they're doing me a favor, then I have a hard time asking. I guess both me and the viewer would get something out of it.

And I don't want to be one of these guys that begs women to watch him on cam. But I think there must be some women that would want to take a look at me.

So what's the best way?

Just send a message to someone and directly ask?
    Send a message asking if they want to instant message, then after chatting a bit, ask if they want to see me on cam?
    Send a message asking if they want to instant message, then just turn my webcam on and start stripping?
    Some other way???

2. B_cigarbabe

B_cigarbabe New Member

Just send me a message Jovial I'd be very happy to watch you do anything naked!
    I might want to perform for you ....perhaps.:tongue:
    To answer your question do it like evryone else does by pm.
    cigarbabe:saevil:

3. vince

Gold Member

Albums:
    Well Jovial, I've never asked anyone to cam, but I think after starting this thread you'll probably be getting more than one offer in your inbox!

This one is your best bet-
    "Send a message asking if they want to instant message, then after chatting a bit, ask if they want to see me on cam?"

It's pretty easy to find a cam partner in the chat room. Women are a kinda rare, but I've hooked up with them from there.

4. Jovial

Gold Member

Albums:
    Thanks, sweety. :wink: You're right at the top of my list if I decide to go on a webcamming stint. :smile:

You're right. I already got 2 PM's from guys, but I'm interested in women. And ideally, I want to cam with women that I've seen posting in the forums and I know a little. I know that many men pose as women, so no posts and no pictures and I get suspicious.

5. B_Think_Kink

B_Think_Kink New Member

LOL a friend and I have moved on to me having to ask him "can I see your penis?" because I've seen him to often, he likes me to beg a little. It's fun and if you keep it fun oriented then you shouldn't have a problem attracting a crowd of people who will want to watch you often. Just be yourself and don't get scared that others might be watching you.

6. B_cigarbabe

B_cigarbabe New Member

Ok so I'm waiting!
    I'm going to try TK's way first.
    Will you please please let me see your weiner?
    I'm on my knees begging you please baby please!?
    BTW I'm totally serious! I prefer nights though.
    Hows that?
    C.B.:saevil:

7. Mandee

Gold Member

Personally, I don't like when people ask me if I want to watch their cam. If I want to watch someone, I let them know. I'm not the type of person that really likes watching people on cam. It's boring to me and usually the cam gets frozen... it's more of a hassle than anything, in my opinion. Normally, if someone asks me to watch their cam, there's a 99% chance that I won't do it. If I notice someone has their cam on, and I'm already talking to them... I might ask to see them, but it's pretty rare.

8. B_Think_Kink

B_Think_Kink New Member

Mandee brings up a good point, caming can be a hassle. To combat frozen images I used Skype because it is more reliable than msn or yahoo. I think the best way to get a good idea on who wants to cam with you is to put out a request in the hook up threads and hope you get legit girls.

9. vince

Gold Member

Albums:
    I don't know how Jovial feels about it, but "weiner" is a definite no no! :wink:

10. Jovial

Gold Member

Albums:
    I feel odd being put on the spot. Keep your panties on! :tongue: I won't be around tonight.
    And this is what I worry about. I don't want to makes things awkward by asking and getting turned down. Maybe I worry and care too much about what people will think. I don't want them to think less of me, like I'm some degenerate webcam jerker. I guess I'm suppose to have the attitude that it's their loss if they turn me down.
    :rofl: I prefer nozzle or shlong over wiener.

11. B_Hung Jon

B_Hung Jon New Member

12. Jovial

Gold Member

Albums:
    Thanks

13. jack66

jack66 New Member

Maybe let if flow naturally. Start with a site where c2c could be an expected outcome. Take small steps so everyone feels comfortable. Move from pm to IM, with it obvious that you have a cam Ask to see their cam. Offer your cam. When both are comfortable the action will flow naturally.

14. Principessa

Gold Member

Draft saved Draft deleted