whats the best way to get rid of morning wood

vince

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
go to the gym first.

If you still have the issue you didn't work out hard enough.
I don't know about that. I ALWAYS get wood after a workout and it doesn't seems to matter how intense the session was. The pumped feeling is super sexy.

I guess everyone is different.

hung

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I am confident that the topic originator can work it out!! I know that I can.

CoolSam

Experimental Member
Media
Very nice suggestions guys!!
I just wonder what gives you such a hard on every single morning? Any reason for that?

korndog

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Why worry about it? I love getting morning wood, especially if I have a girl in bed to take care of it for me. But if you are waking up alone, jerk one out in bed or in the shower.

But sometimes I love having a semi for half the morning. Walking around having my dick rub against my boxers and bouncing around, makes me feel great to be a man.

S

SirConcis

Unwanted erections that are not sexual are often caused by a semi full bladder. That is one reason we get wood during the night.

ck85x65

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I cannot believe I am reading this ... what on earth did you do during your teenage years ?

1. Wake up with hardon ... NORMAL

2. Either have a glorious jackoff session, or nudge your partner with your cement cock, either way ... stroke or enjoy ANY kind of sexual activity

3. Shower. If your are ANYTHING even remotely like me ... jackoff again

4. Get dressed for your day ... school, work, whatever ... if still hard jackoff again, and keep jacking off until the damn thing will fit in your underwear / jeans / dress pants / whatever.

5. Keep jacking off / enjoying sexual activity with your partner till the damn thing goes soft however many times it takes to accomplish this objective

6. Go to work / school / whatever.

7. If it's still hard, jackoff again / enjoy sex with partner

8. Repeat as many times as necessary.

9. Trivial answer ... when in University, and stuck with 3x the normal rate of hormones in my bloodstream ... over which I had NO control nor influence ... there were days when I spent HOURS jacking off, or --- if I was truly fortunate --- enjoying sexual activities for HOURS on end ...

10. Is this Rocket Science to anyone ?

Ionto

Sexy Member
Media
Isn't it a bit late for the morning woody - by the time you get on the bus ? I thought th morning woody is what you wake up with and take to the shower (and deal with...). Doesn't mean you won't get more spontaneous erections through the day though.

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Why worry about it? . . .

. . . sometimes I love having a semi for half the morning. Walking around having my dick rub against my boxers and bouncing around, makes me feel great to be a man.

Totally refreshing to read, korndog, 'coz it's a real pleasure for me, too, being so aware of my dick during routine chores. Knowing that just a tug or shake would produce a full scale hardon stimulating the desire to masturbate the sucker sure is sexy for me. "Bouncing around", now that's good!

Luke

SpandexGear

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Totally agree bud.

I figured every dude rubbed one out in the morning? No? Fuck, I wake up hard (and sadly alone) and got cum flying even before I hit the shower in the morning.

I go to workout -- come back home -- and I gotta rub another one out before I get dressed for work.

Figured most dudes were like that. :confused:

I cannot believe I am reading this ... what on earth did you do during your teenage years ?

1. Wake up with hardon ... NORMAL

2. Either have a glorious jackoff session, or nudge your partner with your cement cock, either way ... stroke or enjoy ANY kind of sexual activity

3. Shower. If your are ANYTHING even remotely like me ... jackoff again

4. Get dressed for your day ... school, work, whatever ... if still hard jackoff again, and keep jacking off until the damn thing will fit in your underwear / jeans / dress pants / whatever.

5. Keep jacking off / enjoying sexual activity with your partner till the damn thing goes soft however many times it takes to accomplish this objective

6. Go to work / school / whatever.

7. If it's still hard, jackoff again / enjoy sex with partner

8. Repeat as many times as necessary.

9. Trivial answer ... when in University, and stuck with 3x the normal rate of hormones in my bloodstream ... over which I had NO control nor influence ... there were days when I spent HOURS jacking off, or --- if I was truly fortunate --- enjoying sexual activities for HOURS on end ...

10. Is this Rocket Science to anyone ?