What's the best way to handle a big cock?

HamYai

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I joined this site (under another name) a long while ago.

Unfortunately, I got recognised from my pics and description, in my home-town by someone else that happened upon LPSG.

I've received the occasional comment, since, but nothing really untoward (a little bit of nastiness, but not from someone who matters or to an intollerable degree).

But tonight, I got quite a bit of stick at my local pub, where I've not been for a while. I think my absence gave the guys time to talk and discuss and form opinions.

Guys I used to consider mates and I used to shoot pool with were, at best, off-hand with me.

I'm no shrinking violet, so I stayed the course, but way after the bar had closed and we were all expected to finish our drinks and go home, the landlord (I don't know if you call a pub boss a "landlord" in the USA) called the bartender over and whispered into his ear.

Now, where I live, the bar was closed - by law and our "landlord" is generally a stickler for the legal drinking times - given that he could lose his licence, otherwise.

The barman brought out a tray of shots (about 9 of them) and the landlord made a very short speech.

I was the only guy there not to be offered one of the Sambuca shots.

"To all of us small-dick guys" he said.

And they all laughed and drank and cheered and glanced at me - yet none could hold my eye contact.

None of my former "friends" would catch my eye, at all, preferring to face away from me.

I left a respectable amount of time (about 10 minutes) between this and finishing my drink and left, saying "goodnight folks" to one and all.

No-one returned my farewell.

Are guys SO jealous/intimidated by me, because they know I have a larger than average cock that they would disassociate themselves from me and even poke fun?

I wouldn't mind, but it ain't even that big!!!

Phil Ayesho

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
The best way to handle a big cock is with both hands and your mouth.

The best way to handle dweebs like your local pub dwellers, now that its out, is to only buy your ale in YARDS...

HamYai

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
The best way to handle a big cock is with both hands and your mouth.

The best way to handle dweebs like your local pub dwellers, now that its out, is to only buy your ale in YARDS...

I think that part of my problem is that, since my divorce, I've had women that know (knew?) me and my ex-wife gradually getting to know me as a person in my own right - as opposed to J.....'s husband. J.......did used to tell a few close friends about "Stuff" (OK, dick size etc).

Many of these women frequent my (formerly "our") local pub/bar.

I've also shown, on ocassion, that I can drink most of the "dweebs" under the table (they've always had a problem with that - as they are die-hard drinkers and I'm a "casual" drinker) 'cuz I'm one of those guys that never looks/acts drunk - even when I am very, very drunk). I drink, I get drunk, I say goodnight, I go home, I go to sleep.

I guess, all-in-all I'd probably hate me, too.:biggrin1:

BigDickBob

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I'd slap those assholes in the back of the head with my big dick after they're so drunk they can't stop me.
Then next you know, they'll all be getting in line to blow me.
Well...maybe not, but it's a funny thought

Last edited:

HamYai

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I'd slap those assholes in the back of the head with my big dick after they're so drunk they can't stop me.
Then next you know, they'll all be getting in line to blow me.
Well...maybe not, but it's a funny thought

LOL.:biggrin1:

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I joined this site (under another name) a long while ago.

Unfortunately, I got recognised from my pics and description, in my home-town by someone else that happened upon LPSG.

I've received the occasional comment, since, but nothing really untoward (a little bit of nastiness, but not from someone who matters or to an intollerable degree).

But tonight, I got quite a bit of stick at my local pub, where I've not been for a while. I think my absence gave the guys time to talk and discuss and form opinions.

Guys I used to consider mates and I used to shoot pool with were, at best, off-hand with me.

I'm no shrinking violet, so I stayed the course, but way after the bar had closed and we were all expected to finish our drinks and go home, the landlord (I don't know if you call a pub boss a "landlord" in the USA) called the bartender over and whispered into his ear.

Now, where I live, the bar was closed - by law and our "landlord" is generally a stickler for the legal drinking times - given that he could lose his licence, otherwise.

The barman brought out a tray of shots (about 9 of them) and the landlord made a very short speech.

I was the only guy there not to be offered one of the Sambuca shots.

"To all of us small-dick guys" he said.

And they all laughed and drank and cheered and glanced at me - yet none could hold my eye contact.

None of my former "friends" would catch my eye, at all, preferring to face away from me.

I left a respectable amount of time (about 10 minutes) between this and finishing my drink and left, saying "goodnight folks" to one and all.

No-one returned my farewell.

Are guys SO jealous/intimidated by me, because they know I have a larger than average cock that they would disassociate themselves from me and even poke fun?

I wouldn't mind, but it ain't even that big!!!

Those are some small dickbrain cunty beyotches. They can very well douche their Sambuca shots and stick those three coffee beans in their starfish. (Apologizing to the womenfolk who may get offended by me slinging those words around...but that is the only word I can think of to describe cunted measures of disrespect than silent treatment in a bar.)

We don't call the bar owner/ bartender a landlord. Landlords in America...collect rent money on apartments and real estate property. Bartenders/beertenders serve liquor and beer respectively.

It sounds like the gay bars I used to go to but I don't go out anymore because it is a bit too much for me. I am just an older guy. Not too much respect there for older gent.

Hockeytiger

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Frankly, I don't know what to say. I've never encountered this problem. Why do they care that much about your dick anyway?:confused: Strange situation. The best I can say is, perhaps it is time to find a new pub and some new "friends/mates".

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The best way to handle a big cock is with both hands and your mouth.T
he best way to handle dweebs like your local pub dwellers, now that its out, is to only buy your ale in YARDS...
You stole my line Phil! :tongue:

STD, FWIW, 8.5x5.5 is officially past large and into the hung category. I know it seems normal to you because it's yours; but trust me your size is neither common nor average. The men and I use the term loosely at your pub are as small of brain as they are of cock. Holding a physical attribute of a friend up for ridicule and censure is not the act of someone I would want as a friend or associate. :cool: