what's the best way to masturbate a 9 inch cock

B_big7me

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I still masturbate the same way I did when I my cock first started growing. All do is rub my cock to make it hard but since i started growing big. It's been harder to do it that way now.

cyberczar

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Variety is the spice of life. Since 99% of sexual gratification exists purely in the mind, yours is probably getting bored. Mix things up, try different strokes, different "items". Explore your body. I'm sure something will come to you.

widenine

Experimental Member
Media
Grip your cock...loosely... palm down on the top of your shaft.... so that your right thumb is on your right nut (if you're right handed). It's that feeling you get when someone is giving you a hand job. Note that your palm will stimulate the glands and penis head more.

Last edited:

Smallbutbig

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
There is no right or wrong way!! Let yourself go...test out stuff and use your mind. Try crisco which adds a great roughness...or Liquid silk...

Sometimes when the mood takes me I use peppermint oil mixed in olive oil. The sensation is amazing....and I have treid it on other guys who have also said "amazing".....

Simple answer explore and experiment...

feel thick

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
anything with such a huge cock is fun. i'd fondle it a lot, rim the head, suck on it, force it down your throat.