What's the best way to remove body hair

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by Imported, Mar 12, 2004.

1. Imported

Gold Member

namodomok: Hey guys, I've been hairy since early puberty (not overly) but hairy none the less. I know some guys shave their body hair, but having shaved my cock and balls a couple times, I can't stand the itching. I don't know if I can put up with that itchy feeling all over my body. I really want to get rid of the hair on my shoulders and chest/torso especially....what is the best way of doing this? I can't even believe I'm thinking about doing this! I always believed you should just accept who you are, but I can't remember what it feels like to be smooth. I love the feeling when I shave my balls and I want the same feeling on my chest. Any thoughts about using something like "Nair for men"? It is safe?

2. Imported

Gold Member

namodomok: Come on guys....no body in here removes body hair?

3. Imported

Gold Member

mentatzps: [quote author=namodomok link=board=clothing;num=1079102196;start=0#1 date=04/02/04 at 13:49:07]Come on guys....no body in here removes body hair?[/quote]

They are different methods, but if you definitely want to remove your hair (permanantly), the best way is laser. (I know, it costs a lot...) but it kills the hair bulbs, so that it can't re-grow. I saw a tv program about it a few weeks ago. It doesn't hurt at all, it is very efficient but it's expansive...

Otherwise there are still old methods : wax, depilation, shaving. But with those you need to do it regularly.

4. Imported

Gold Member

5. vkngsxgd8

vkngsxgd8 New Member

Albums:
    ARGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHH, why remove what is meant to be there ? !!!!

6. Imported

Gold Member

Buzzy: [quote author=vkngsxgd8 link=board=clothing;num=1079102196;start=0#4 date=04/02/04 at 23:02:09]ARGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHH, why remove what is meant to be there ? !!!![/quote]

I'm glad my women don't follow that logic.

7. Imported

Gold Member

mentatzps: I personally don't like too much hair neither, tough I am quite hairy myself (especially on legs, arms, armpits, and a little on the torso and in the pubes of course - thank God I don't have any in the back...yuk !)

I shave my face everyday and I shave my armpits and my pubes areas sometimes.
    I think (having a small cock) that it's better when the penis is shaved because otherwise I will grab the hair when masturbating and it pulls on hair and it hurts a bit...that turns me off (yeah, you're laughing, but it's true...)
    I guess guys with bigger dicks don't have that problem ;)

In general hair on pubes and under armpits don't matter for me, but on the torso it can influence my pointof view about sexyness...:p

Some hair near the belly button (is it called fuzzy trail ?) can be very sexy :) , but too much is too much...

8. Imported

Gold Member

bbobb21: There are quite a number of us who do indeed remove our hair. You might check out the nudest nudists site, a group of nudist who remove body hair.

I first removed my body hair when I got it. I was on the swim team and the coach said it had to go. So it went. I did it off and on for years but for the last 20 years it has been permemantly gone. I shave daily and about once a week I use either Nair for Men or Magic Shving Powder to get where I miss. Needless to say I still swim and when shaved I do my mile in about 10 less minutes. Lazer of course is best for permanent removal. bob

9. Imported

Gold Member

bbobb21: As for Nair for men. The first toimes I used it it was fine but the last 2 times I got a number of burns. I am going to return to Magic Shaving Powder, an alternative for black men's beards that works great but is messy. bob

Draft saved Draft deleted