Whats the best way to say thanks for a great BJ?

jazz_jazz70

Sexy Member
Media
Here's the deal. I've always loved going down on my wife. She's just recently started showing the same amount of enthusiasm for going down on me. I'm thrilled, and I want her to know that I am, but I she's a bit reserved and I don't think she'd really appreciate being called a great cocksucker.

So my question is, what's an appropriately delicate way to let her know I appreciate all that she's doing, and say it an a way that will make her really appreciate the compliment?

Thanks

benderten2001

Experimental Member
Media
Why use any words at all?

Let your facial expressions (with closed eyes!), a few sighs and delightful moans and groans along the way do it all for you.

--She ought to get the message. ;)

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Good advice, Benderten. If you say anything at all, tell her how great she made you feel, how much you enjoy her paying attention to you in this way.

melinda

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Originally posted by jazz_jazz70@Jul 23 2004, 03:44 AM
So my question is, what's an appropriately delicate way to let her know I appreciate all that she's doing, and say it an a way that will make her really appreciate the compliment?

Thanks
Moan, smile and then turn her over and slide down her body and lick her until she cums hard.

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Facial expressions, gutteral noises all do it very nicely, but I've found out the best way to express great appreciation for great head/blowjobs is the amount of jizz they entice afterwards.

Of course, a nice healthy, profuse sweat, and some gasping also tells the tale rather nicely.

lapdog2001

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Good advice from all. If she isn't into graphic talk, then simple phrases like "That was amazing, honey" will let her know that you appreciate her efffort and that you love her. Of course you shouldn't be saying "I love you" only when lovemaking!

I find that eye contact during any part of foreplay, lovemaking, afterglow can be very intimate and erotic at the same time. Sometimes I've just said "Wow" and the message got through loud and clear.

Best wishes for many more enthusiatic blowjobs! They are the best!

LapDog2001

palladen: How about a slow pull of your head from the pillow, a glazed look into her eyes and a quiet, but definite "I almost passed out, baby..."
followed shortly by reciprocating the attention :)

p

lloyd_838:
but I she's a bit reserved and I don't think she'd really appreciate being called a great cocksucker.

Hmmm? But she wasn't into cocksucking either until recently! I'll bet her attitude toward graphic talki will be changing too! Admittedly risky when first approached, however. . . .maybe starting with a less drastic word than "cocksucker". . .like, ahh, I love my cock in your mouth! or, if she is letting you come in her mouth, damn, I love to cum in your mouth. . .or, maybe talk about her tongue action....throat? Just don't use "bad" words right away!

Lloyd

lloyd_838:
Many girls seem to like to hear praise and further instructions while they are sucking as well. . .you might introduce her to that gradually without implying she is doing anything incorrectly, of course. . .still there is always more she could do: Wow, suck a little harder honey, a little deeper honey, oh, that tongue is great. . .

Lloyd

Dr. Bubbles

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Moan, groan, loose your breath (almost) and EXPLODE! You should have very little breath after that anyway.

D

deleted62

Hmmm. . . only if she did the same for me when I return the favor, bblumbee.

-Z