Whats the best way to say thanks for a great BJ?

Violetkitty: "You are the queen of blowjobs" lol

Ego-stroking is nice, but only when you mean it

D_Barbi_Queue

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
^ that makes me think that Hallmark needs to make a card that says it all for you.

I can see it now:
"Honey, I love the light in your eyes and you guzzle my cum down your throat...."

D

deleted62

I'm thinking along the lines of a musical card with a Shakespearian sonnet. On the front is beautiful cursive writing that reads:

"Your sparkling, brilliant eyes encaptivate
My love, my heart, my being, my very soul.
The pleasant sounds you moan in ecstasies
Encase my ears with everlasting joy.
Your presence causes me to celebrate
How thoroughly your loving makes me whole.
Mere glimpses doth induce epiphanies
No measure of opposure could destroy.
No one can possibly repudiate
These feelings that I have, but you control;
Such passion has invaded our psyches
With purer love than any can enjoy --"

You open it up, a saxophone sound starts playing smooth jazz, and the inside reads:

"Recalled so perfectly when you fellate
And your so perfect mouth I inundate."

. . . I should stick to my day job.

-Z

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
LOL!

Pretty good! I never ceased to be amazed at the diversity of hidden talent in this group. Gushiggins, who would have taken you for a hopeless romantic? But yeah... stick to the day job! LOL! I think with your handsome face, a smouldering look and a kiss would suffice.

Naughty

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Originally posted by jazz_jazz70@Jul 23 2004, 03:44 AM
Here's the deal. I've always loved going down on my wife. She's just recently started showing the same amount of enthusiasm for going down on me. I'm thrilled, and I want her to know that I am, but I she's a bit reserved and I don't think she'd really appreciate being called a great cocksucker.

So my question is, what's an appropriately delicate way to let her know I appreciate all that she's doing, and say it an a way that will make her really appreciate the compliment?

Thanks
jazz jazz70:

With the creativity you used getting this hot thread started, I have no double that you know exactly what to do and/or say, guy. Saying that, I must add that you got lots of great suggestions, as well as providing dick hardening reading for LPSG members.

;) aka Luke

Dr. Bubbles

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Z,

Whisper it in my ear baby... ;)

Oh, and do bring the flowers, card and chocolates!!!!!

You got me....

D

deleted62

Bblumbee,

I never considered myself much of a talker in bed. . . if I did anything to an ear, it'd be a little nibble on my way down to the neck. . .

-Z

D

deleted62

When I'm good and hungry?

While on the topic of oral, how come a lot of women I know would rather take turns than 69? Is there some sort of stigma attached to the various simultaneous oral positions?

-Z

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Oh, I GREATLY prefer taking turns to 69 for two reasons: 1) When I'm giving head, I'm totally into the control aspect of it and I don't want to be sidetracked by anything. 2) When I'm receiving, it is so incredible to just be able to lay back and enjoy without having to pay attention the the "job" at hand! It's just so good to have a guys focus all his attention on my pleasure.

lapdog2001

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Originally posted by madame_zora@Aug 16 2004, 09:27 PM
Oh, I GREATLY prefer taking turns to 69 for two reasons: 1) When I'm giving head, I'm totally into the control aspect of it and I don't want to be sidetracked by anything. 2) When I'm receiving, it is so incredible to just be able to lay back and enjoy without having to pay attention the the "job" at hand! It's just so good to have a guys focus all his attention on my pleasure.
Jana,

#2 is exactly what most women have said to me. We may start in 69 just fooling around, but when it cums time for me to give her an orgasm, she just wants to concentrate on that. From the intense reactions I've seen, she probably would forget all about my dick after the first minute or two of my tongue lashing her. :p :p :p

LapDog2001 :p

Dr. Bubbles

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Z,

You hungry, yet? ;) (I am getting to BOLD on this board).

Zora answered the question you posed perfectly. I could not add or take anything away...

D

deleted62

Hungry? Indeed I am; I've been starving lately. No "food". :-(

-Z

ugajen1: Im new...if you have seen my other posts...but I would have to agree with others. If she really likes it then she probably wants to hear about it. I was very shy about doing it at first but have grown to really like it, and when the guy talks during it it is a turn on....not rough talk.....NONONO but thanks and praise...best ive heard...

"Oh my god you are amazing"--and i didnt think is was good.... I need the self asteem booster...