What's the biggest cock you've ever seen?

pumper

Sexy Member
Media
The biggest cock i seen was at red horse lake,sitting on a rock drinking beer,a older man was swimming,i drank four beer, and he just kept swimming,he finally came out and had nothing on,his cock was almost to his kneecap all he said was sorry,he came back down with four x beers and ask if i would like one,he had shorts on and you could see the head sticking out, now that i had abit of a buzz on i ask him how big does it get,he said 13 inches long,to my surprise he ask me the same question,i said unfortunately 6 inches,by now i was rock hard,he put his hand on his shorts a started to stroke it,when he said 13 inches i believed him now, to my surprise he ask if he could touch mine,i said ok,he put my had on his cock,i gave it some strokes by now he was a big as it gets thats what he said,it only gained around 3 inches in length,but it was so thick that ,thicker than the x bottles we where drinking,i was so horny that i shot my load on his hand and down my leg,totally a true story

Siliconeman

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Last December I was in London and did some shopping for Christman, when waiting in line in a store, this man was behind me, Perfect 3 piece suit, shaved head nothing wrong, but he was a perfect showing off.. He had this massive bulge down his pants legs, He knew it and was showing off as well. You could see he enjoyed it a lot. He never ajusted it or something. You could see he liked being checked out aswell. I was rock hard just locking at him. Outside the shop he spoke to me, and told me he was a total silicone man. Balls and cock, and asked me if we wanted to meet up later. We did meet up later and he was still in suit and tie when I met him in the lobby of the hotel. Sitting and showing off this massive bulge. His monser meat was over 11"and very thick, his balls were massvie as well. His cock was always semi hard He told me that he still pumps up daily when he had time, Playing with a cock like that ia a big turn on but teh draw bacl is that its so big you can no do much with that.