What's the biggest turn offs / deal breakers in a woman?

NC_BBC

Expert Member
Media
Usually in NC, but I travel, so ask me where I am
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
For me....just don't make every other interest in my life your personal rival! Like, if I say I'm gonna play a little Call of Duty or hang out with a few friends....don't bring out the "you don't spend time with me" card. Especially if we've spent the ENTIRE day together. Things like that are frustrating!

High maintenance. They are easily recognisable in a crowd or anywhere. Men or women.

Shepardson

Superior Member
Media
A noticeable interest in celebrities, reality TV, penises, or shallow pop music. :cool: - If I was twenty, maybe I could deal, but I'm going to have a rough time with anybody close to my age (44) who is into that stuff. Luckily, there don't seem to be many.

Also, people who go out on dates (especially first ones) and constantly nudge and comment on the other people in the room with them. Half the time, they're two of a kind and the other appears impressed and/or contributes, but I think we've all been stuck in those situations where we felt like saying "Excuse me, but would you mind if I got the fuck up and left you in here to show off by your damn self?".

In a way, probably related to this:

Lack of something productive that you are good at (gotta have something valuable to bring to the table, I want to be interested in you and what you have to say even when I'm not horny)
People whose sole interest seems to be socializing and 'other people', tend to scare the shit out of me, and probably cause that aforementioned problem more often. I love being around people who are wrapped up in what they're doing, keep to themselves, and are respectful toward the strangers around them.

Take Care

epiles

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
All men are different, but for my case:
Hair in unwanted places is a massive turn-off for me :/
I don't mind a little down "there". But as little as possible. And hair in the armpits gives me an instant softie.

And too much visible muscles on a girl is gross too.
Let's just say i like a woman to be a woman, no hint of "man-ness".
Other then those two, im up for most stuff :)

Any form of bitchiness, ain't nobody got no time for that!

MoneyForNothing

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I have a strong preference for liberated types. Rational feminists are good. Traditionalists have no business with me. I can't get past that. I could add no religion vs religion, but that is largely redundant, right?

Drifterwood

Superior Member
Media
I am with newbie member Grasspickerel. I think he has been the first to say materialistic women are a no no. They certainly are for me and ones who are self obsessed in terms of their bodies, health, spiritual journey etc etc where it is all about me me me. Avoid these women like a plague.

Women with a thing about their Daddy. No Daddy's princesses thank you. You were supposed to grow out of that.

BigBen

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Poor hygiene, smoking, attitude. A lady can be shockingly, traffic stopping sexy and any of those make me walk away.

johnweek1

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
My only real turn off with a woman is when they scream equality, but refuse to pay for anything. Or, in a nutshell, expect me to do certain things because I am a man but won't do certain things related to their gender because "women are more then that."

Its like... fuck that.

twoton

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Nose hair. I went on one date with an attractive woman with the most amazing shapely legs. And nose hair.

D

deleted858776

Assuming she has good hygiene, - which usually isn't a problem. I find the most unattractive thing about beautiful women is sometimes they suffer from CDD - 'chronic dissatisfaction disorder"
They may be a wonderful person, but there is a pervasive negative outlook on people, life, food, job, relationships. They tend to whine a lot, and the closer a person gets to them in the relationship, the more comfortable the women becomes complaining about things. This may not be your problem, but try focusing on the good, not the bad. The world can be a pretty shit-ridden place, but its a wonderful place too. You choose.